The NFL

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, May 25, 2018.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

When they know the facts and can speak them. Then I take them seriously.

The frame of reference is the fucking data. They are literally saying things that just aren't true.

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

upload_2018-6-5_14-45-21.png

Ha Ha! That's a good one Pride! You only reference it about four times a day when I am here debating. I made my prediction. I was wrong. I manned up and admitted it......and to a mostly hostile audience too. So......you really got me there! LOL.....got anything else? Because even the best comedians get boooed when they keep telling the same joke over and over.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

[​IMG]

LSUTiga likes this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Here is the greatest joke ever told.

5. Tiger in NC

We are talking about their personal experience here, upload_2018-6-5_14-48-11.png , not yours or mine. How can you say with any certainty that what they say is happening to them really isn't? Jesus Christ man....

So you will take them seriously when they agree with you? Is that what you are saying here, upload_2018-6-5_14-48-11.png ?

So they should go look up the data before stating what their experience has been like? Is that what you are saying here, upload_2018-6-5_14-48-11.png ? That's retarded dude. You just essentially said that if you ask a black man what his experience has been like that he should go research what some poll says about his life before responding. That's rich and smacks of 1960's era subversion of civil rights.

Because you say so, upload_2018-6-5_14-48-11.png ?

Attached Files:

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

No, legally they shouldn't be punished. But their employers, the NFL team owners have the right to punish them by refusing to employ them. The sponsors who pay them millions to endorse their products have a roght to punish them by cancelling their endorsement deals. I, and any other fan who doesn't like what rhey are doing have the right to punish them by refusing to buy the products they endorse or tickets to the games they play in, thus influencing their employers tonot employy them.

TigerTap likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No, they are talking about cops brutalizing blacks. Its not true.

I have already said when they are informed, I take them seriously on said subject. Read much?

Yes, they should be informed before they lecture the american people about their struggles from their million dollar mansions and fancy sports cars.

Also, I didnt reference polls. Just FBI data.

Because the FBI data says so.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What you advocate is we take people at their word based on the color of their skin. That is racist.

TigerTap likes this.
  9. Tiger in NC

I don't disagree with anything you've said here.

Attached Files:

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Just watched White House press conference. Had Obama or Clinton's press secretary had deal with 1% of what Sarah Huckabee had to deal with they would have left the stage crying. The MSM is disgusting and getting worse by the minute.

TigerTap likes this.