You're gonna have to kill some crackers

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex_B, Jul 7, 2010.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Boy did I ever speak too soon. Cat was fired the hell up tonight. Funny thing is he was spot on with every last stinking point. I'd love to hear the obamacrats try and spin any of it.

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Boy these are horrible facts, Kelly got the tape from BigGovernment.com because Brietbart posted it there first, its his website. He posted the small clip, not the entire video. Fox news was the first to run the short clip of the tape, because they thought they had a gotcha moment in regards to the NAACP. But everyone has egg on their face in this one. Please include better "facts" next time.
    They did not run the entire speech the first time they showed it, thats not true at all.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

There's the ole race card again.:dis: Even Shirley is jumping on Fox now. Way to appease the left, girl.

Let's put it another way: Megyn Kelly was the first to run the entire tape.

4. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

maybe im missing something. i didnt see a race card. i saw conservative news outlet and liberal advocacy group.:huh:

5. SabanFan

He said Fox ran the clip to take a shot at the NAACP. That's wrong. Fox ran it because it was news. Breitbart posted it to take a shot at the NAACP. Contrary to Rachel Mad Cow, and apparently MM, Fox does not hate blacks.

6. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i got that he said it was to take a shot at the naacp. but i didnt see a race card.

and why wouldnt they? they take shots at liberals, msnbc takes shots at conservatives. both sides play to their audiences. neither are completely free from bias.

7. LSUMASTERMIND

Definitely not the race card its the truth, Brietbart said himself that he wanted to show the NAACP double standard, how is that the race card..

Oh I forgot Sabanfan is the only person that can bring up race here at TF and just be fostering discussion...

my bad...
    pathetic.

and you're still misrepresenting the truth, Fox was the first to run the short clip that it got from Brietbarts website.

thats from Slate.com
    http://www.slate.com/id/2261552/

I see what you're doing and its funny, you're trying to divert attention because you're misrepresenting facts..lol

8. SabanFan

Exactly. Breitbart does not work for Fox. Fox did not take a shot at the NAACP. MM's accusation is flammatory as it suggests that Fox's motivation was to make this a black/white issue.

Look, unlike a lot of people, I am not afraid to discuss racial issues openly. That does not make me a racist and it is "pathetic" only if you are unable or unwilling to do the same.

9. LSUMASTERMIND

I seriously think you are bi-polar. Its the freaking truth, why did fox run the clip if not to try to show the double standard of the NAACP after they accused the Tea Party of being racist. Its not an accusation at all, its what actually happened, Brietbart said it himself, why would fox news run the clip if they're were not trying to make the same point.

You accuse me of the pulling the race card, then you say I am unable and unwilling to discuss race issues, when I have been in several race discussion here at TF. So which is it, either Im pulling the race card or Im scared to discuss race.

Either you are seriously bi-polar or you are just trying to divert attention from your misrepresentation of the facts.

Or or.... you havent had your coffee

10. LSUMASTERMIND

When did I saw Foxnews hated black people, if you are going to attribute lies to me at least make them intelligent if you can. It wasn't news worthy at all. It was Brietbart trying to show a double standard among the NAACP, because they called the tea party racist. Then fox news ran the short clip without having any journalistic integrity, that isnt news at all, they were trying to highlight the same point as Brietbart, if it was news they would have aired the entire speech in the first place.

You're are clearly delusional in your defense of Foxnews.