You're gonna have to kill some crackers

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex_B, Jul 7, 2010.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

we actually have nothing in common, white or black president doesnt matter to me, i'll criticize them when I feel they are wrong, republican or democrat, you should try it sometimes and stop playing the race card, oh I forgot, you just try to foster discussion.

2. LSUMASTERMIND

well I cant watch Beck because its like watching As The World Turns, all the drama that he goes through in a night.

So I tune into Hannity when I do watch it and it wasnt the first time I watched it. I cant watch Billy O, he is a pompous jerk.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I don't think so bro, Brietbart SENT it to fox news, Fox never had it first, it was sent to them. Least that is how I understand it.

4. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

Can you explain how? Since she was fired in the afternoon before any mention of the story? The White house and NAACP had an unedited transcript. How did the news(not yet aired) influence this?

I don't imply that the news got it right. They didn't. But it wasn't just Fox, so lets stop trying to make it out like they are the devil. CNN screwed it too. Why isn't anyone bagging on them? Because all the news agencies corrected it eventually, and none of them influenced the disposition of this woman's job.

5. LSUMASTERMIND

Im not saying they had it first, they got it from that website that the guy posted it on. In an effort to criticize the NAACP for racism because of what they said about the Tea Party, thats all it was about, Fox didnt try to show the entire piece initially.

6. shane0911

IMO you are tuned into the the most dramatic/overstatesmen of the three. Bill actually gives more credence to the other side than you would imagine and he gets hammered for it when he reads the mail. Beck just tells it like he sees it. Did you know he was just nominated #2 on "The blackest white person I know" list from some organization? Betcha didn't know that huh?

7. LSUMASTERMIND

I think you have the timeline wrong from my understanding and if I do I will admit it. From my understanding Fox news led with the short clip before any other outlet did. Im I wrong about that?

8. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

Well Beck does have some good info on occasion but I agree on the drama. I usually know within a few seconds if I can watch him. He is best with panels. Has to tone it down. O'Rielly is pompous but you would be surprised how much devils advocate he does for Obama. Sticks up for him quite a bit.

Hannity is like listening to that annoying song in your head. I don't think he has anything creative to express and I don't really learn anything that is not already in the news. When Colmes left, the show became un-enjoyable, imo.

9. LSUMASTERMIND

I never said I didnt watch Beck because he is white:huh: I said he is overly dramatic and I cant stand that. All the crying and yelling, give me a break.

10. shane0911

Fox may have led with it first, I think you are wrong about what they had or where they got it from. Brietbart was on the other night and said he sent it to fox news. I don't think fox edited out anything, I think they ran the piece that was given to them and later found out there was more.