Your respect level for Tom Brady

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by islstl, May 11, 2015.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Do your kids have a good lawyer? They could be entitled to be compensated for their brutal treatment. Of course sending kids to their rooms these days might be more of a reward than a punishment. TV, video games and even if all they have is their smart phone they won't be bored.

2. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I'm actually their attorney, judge, and jury. It's a hell of a racket I have going on. But hell no on the TV, video games and smart phones. Of course, they are 5 and 7 so they aren't pushing too hard for that stuff yet.

ParadiseiNC and Bengal B like this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I wanna say Jeff Saturday was on Colin Cowherd this morning saying Payton Manning modified his footballs to his liking as well. But they won't touch Manning because he's autistic and his special skill is quarterbacking instead of like playing the piano.

Geezer Squid likes this.
  4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

cowherd hasnt gone full politico yet? simmons was fired, scott van pelt is leaving to do midnight celebrity sportscenter and mike and ike are headed to ny to do good morning america sports version.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Not sure, I killed my Sirius/XM and got tired of pandora, and thought 104.5 in Baton Rouge might have some local guys on I could listen to through the ESPN app, but Cowherd was on and right before I went into the plant he was bringing on Jeff Saturday to talk about what Manning did to his footballs before games, had a meeting so I missed it.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Here is the deal, this has nothing to do with a couple psi let out of a football. Did that really make a difference? Hell no. It has everything to do with the Patriots thumbing their noses at authority.

islstl and mobius481 like this.
  7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

If they'll video tape other teams to steal signals and modify footballs against league rules, after they've already been tested by the refs, what else have they done that they haven't gotten caught at?

8. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

So now I guess we have information on the texts that one of the assistants was referred to as the "deflator". The Pats are countering that info by saying that he was trying to lose weight.

I'm not making this shit up.

No respect for the Pats. None for Brady.

I now pray that the assistants come out and slam this organization.

Let's go TMZ. Get your ass in gear.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

When I heard this I thought, surely this is a joke, no one would really use that stupid of a "code" they have to be fucking with the investigators or the NFL or both.

Then this
    And I think, WT Actual F. Seriously? Brady should get canned for the season and belecheat should get the same. Nanny Roger is known for his hammer, he should swing it here.

10. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

All he had to do was own up to his misdeed.

Now he pays the price forever of being a cheat and losing his place in history as one of the greatest QBs of all time.