Your reaction if....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Dec 28, 2017.

1. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

On a sincere note...
    As a father to my children, I try to be upfront; readily admit that I've made more than my share of mistakes and I give my opinion when asked and sometimes when not asked if I think it's important. Above all, counsel that especially when in an intimate relationship, one should be honest which ain't easy as it's a never-ending task to know oneself. I've found that women are truly a force of nature and have a way of bending a man's will.

It sure can be tough watching my "boys" (now young men) make many of the same mistakes I've made. So it goes...

2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

A1: I am fairly certain I would kill him.
    A2: I would have her as arrested and have some serious discussion with my son. Concerning the bed you made is the one you sleep in.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

See now this is what I was looking for. Personally I’m with you 100 percent but why the double standard? What is it about Dad’s and their little girl that drives them insane? Meanwhile we would just have a serious discussion with a son?

4. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

My dad always told my brother and me that we had to pay for what transpired from our relationships with girls that same standard didn't apply to to the same degree to my sister's. Thier boyfriends were always shit heads in my dad's eyes. Not sure if it is right or wrong but it stuck with me.
    I've had the same discussion with my sons. my daughter is 13 and I feel the same way that dad did.

In the end I think if your son gets a girl preg then you can put a for in his ass and make sure he takes care of it if your daughter gets preg then your left holding the bag with her.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

At least gumps can keep it all in the family.

el005639 and BAY0U BENGAL like this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

On the bright side he confirmed his son is heterosexual other than that tell him not to go ugly at such an early age. Then I would go after the teacher for sexual assault as I am sure if the 13 yo was a girl and the teacher a man it would be holy hell for the guy. It seems when its an adult female and an underage boy it's looked at differently.

stevescookin likes this.