Your level of ESPN viewing

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by islstl, Aug 10, 2009.

1. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

will watch from 4:30 (and 2:30) on if bored. i hate baseball tonight and i think i watched it four times today.

i dont look forward to everything on there, but i certainly struggle to find anything else on tv. im a news guy. 8 second clips. a.d.d. and stuff.

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

I watch ESPNU alot, they have pretty good programs and replays of college football games.
    Sportscenter is optional for me. But I will watch it occasionally.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i actually download PTI now and listen to it when during a jog or walking the dog. same with cowherd occasionally or a handful of other shows. its the reason i got espn the mag for like 5 bucks--for the insider thing.

i dont watch sportscenter outside of football season. baseball tonight occasionally.

though i do like espnews in small doses.

so im a big hypocrite. i hate espn on many levels but am a consumer.

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

As much as I like Cowherd on my XM radio, the SportsNation show absolutely blows.

He sucks on TV. Not sure why that is.

His entire persona is lost.

Most radio guys are like that, however. Even Jim Rome's edginess is lost on his show. He much tamer and I am sure the producers require that of him.

5. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

yesss.. that was on one night after a soccer game. I saw 5 minutes of it. That chick is horrible.

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

really? cuz i heard him say that show was doing sooo great--way better than the producers expected etc.

guess he was blowing smoke.

never saw it but never heard anyone really mention it which likely means it sucks.

7. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

like i said, the 5 minutes i saw were horrible. I don't think i would even give that show another chance.

8. PodKATT

PodKATT Time to Put Your Pants On

Games only. I wasnt particularly fond of espn's original content, and now that i know most of the sports days news through the web at work, i dont see the point in watching sportscenter or the other shows any more. If i need to zone out on the couch, it's the repeating loop of espn news till i fall asleep.