You are an NFL GM/Head Coach

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by shane0911, Dec 18, 2010.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

how many of those LSU players were taken at the expense of a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th round draft pick?

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

This.

sCam may indeed have the ability to make it but I wouldn't waste a 1st round pick on him. I'd be willing to bet that some team out there will do it though and they will be sorry for it. He (imo) is not ready to make the reads that NFL type defenses will give him. The flip side is who is the last QB to have even marginal success coming from a zone/option read offense? The only one I can think of is Mike Vick and he is just now (imo) becoming a more all around QB. I wouldn't have given a plug nickle for him when he was in ATL.

3. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Legacy. Come on bruh. You can't use Tom Brady as a "perfect example". That VERY VERY rarely, if ever, happens. In theory it sounds great, but how many 6th rounders go on to win MVP's, 3 Super Bowls, and have Pro Bowl careers? Chances are better of winning the lottery.

4. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I bet the Redskins take a long hard look at sCam in the 1st round.

5. shane0911

If you've followed anything I have ever posted about Jason Campbell you will know what I think of the guy... that said, they should close their eyes or look somewhere else. Dude will not be an NFL success story at QB. For me to want to take Campbell over anyone else is a reach but that is what I would do.

6. shane0911

Well well well. If the cream rises to the top I guess we know what sinks to the bottom. This cat is a disaster. Yet even with all we see before us, someone will let their ego overtake their brain and draft this fool 7 rounds too early and get their asses fired for it.

7. yuanyelss

yuanyelss Freshman

My second night back in just because he has the potential of the first 3 days (sp?). However, it has become a team that is patient as a QB because of his family have a lot to learn, if you move him where he is playing...

WoW Gold Cheap,RS Gold,Cheap WoW Gold