Yo la tengo!

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by martin, May 31, 2007.

1. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Nothing wrong with trying, and I absolutely hate A-Rod. I play 2nd base in my softball league, and people try this manuever all the time. I'm actually kinda shocked the 3rd baseman didn't know better. I can usually tell when it's my teammates or not.

2. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

The Blue Jays should plunk ARod next game if they are so upset about it.

3. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Great play by A-Rod.

Jealous morons jump all over him for not being competitive, then jump on him when he does something competitive (recall the absolute furor over his smacking the glove of the Sox coward at first?)

4. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Big difference. THAT play was illegal, and he was called out for doing it. On this play, it's seems like someing a little leaguer would do. There's no reason it should have worked. If anyone needs to be bashed, it Toronto's 3rd baseman for being a dumb@$$.

1 person likes this.
  5. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Well, A-Rod does play third. Certainly, you'd think that the revenge seems obvious. All it takes is a pop-fly and a runner on second.

6. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Stupid info:

One of the guys he grew up with just drowned saving 4 little kids life (off South Beach). It was a big story around here. Actually two of them went in to save the girls and others ended up helping but one of his childhood friends dies doing it! Right after the Hill situation I thought it was wierd!

7. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

When I played basketball in Jr. High, you could tell sometimes at the beginning of the season when the scared little white point guard got the ball that he was jittery. Everytime there was about 8 seconds left in the quarter, if a little sissy had the ball, we would all countdown.....5.....4....3...2...1...and he would sometimes huck the ball for a 3/4 court shot when there was still 3 or 4 seconds on the clock. We would laugh and so would the refs. It's all in good fun. Same concept here. It's funny and the in-fielder is made to look like a wiennie....get over it.