yo Cowboy haters

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by clair, Sep 23, 2007.

1. clair

clair Rockets

it's just awesome, because last year, it was "blah, blah, blah Saints"

and when i tried to say anything, ya'll would talk about the standings or the season meeting, etc...

so now that it's my turn, it's boo-who from the boo-who dats. :)

it's all in fun, dude.

i want the saints to win every game, too. i just kid around on here.

2. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

Well, let's think about this for a minute. Last year, the Saints accomplished possibly the most remarkable team turnaround in the NFL, so of course everyone was going to talk about them. Besides, I seem to remember nobody shutting up about Tony Romo, so you don't have much of an argument there. And yeah, you tried to say things, but considering the fact that the Saints went into YOUR home stadium and beat the crap out of your team, you didn't really have much to stand on. Now, since it's back to business as usual with the Saints, the fact that you continue to bring it up is just downright annoying and really doesn't make sense. And I don't see a whole lot of boo-hooing about it, other than a group of Saints fans collectively discussing the team's woes.

Besides, you're a Dallas Cowboys fan on an LSU message board, where most people are Saints fans. Of course you're going to continually get crap for loving that God-awful team. I never really understood how they were crowned "America's Team". I can't remember a time I ever and will ever root for them.

Rant off, I can't sleep and it's pissing me off.