Yet more proof of global warming

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tom, Jan 4, 2003.

1. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Another lie by the king of such, Major Jerk

>> i stated i feel life begins at conception. the post i made about heartbeats, etc has nothing to do with it.

Of course, it had something to do with you. You listed several criteria why you thought a life had begun. But then when I brought up the next morning abortion pill, all of a sudden you didn't want to talk about any potential signs of life, because you knew there couldn't be any. Next time, you start a debate, you better do your homework. You just got destroyed on the topic because you tried to be cute with your argument. Better head down to single A ball, because you obviously aren't fit for the majors.

>>2. never admitted it because i didnt say it

You did say it, and it was highlighted by another poster that you said. Yet another Major Jerk lie. Maybe we can just write it off to the fact that you are one incredibly stupid JACKASS!

And once again, I have never lied on this or any other board, and a Major Jerk like you saying otherwise doesn't contradict that, you pathetic loser.

2. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

my head is actually hurting from dealing with your stupidity

why does me making those examples somehow turn into an RU486 proof of life not beginning till the 2nd trimester? at conception, are cells not dividing and exapnding? do non living things undergo cell expansion?

3. Hassle

Hassle Freshman

the only globol warming occurs when I fill my globe with acetalene/oxy from my torch an shoot it with my AK74! That sumbiotch get pritty warm! The $%^# cesspool countrys around the earth caus moor harm than US. Stupid peple in this world.

4. Bestbank Tiger

Bestbank Tiger Founding Member

Whoa! Another Tom mistake!

Check out this LSUMJ-Tom(m) exchange from higher up the thread:

>>1. what did you disprove? i feel life begins at conception.

No, your main point was about a heartbeat, has mobility, takes nourishment, etc. By NO ONE'S CLAIM is that happening the morning after sex, thus I don't blame you for not addressing the point. You lost because you could not come up with a reason for opposing RU-486.

RU-486 is not used the morning after sex. RU-486 is used to induce an abortion, whereas the morning after pill is simply a high dosage of the standard birth control pill.

http://www.emergencybirthcontrol.org/

Therefore, whatever is happening the morning after sex has nothing to do with opposing RU-486.

So, it looks like Tom's the one who got sent to the minors.

5. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Cold Wave In South Asia Kills Nearly 1,000 People
    Millions In Region Live Without Heat, Electricity, Warm Clothing

POSTED: 8:47 a.m. EST January 13, 2003

DHAKA, Bangladesh -- A month-long cold wave in northern India, Nepal and Bangladesh has killed about 1,000 people.

Fierce winds swept in from the Himalayas and temperatures dipped to around 40 degrees in the region, where millions of people live without heat, electricity or warm clothing.

Most of the victims have been children and the elderly.

Government officials have been organizing distribution of blankets and plastic sheets to the poor.

Meteorologists in Bangladesh warn another cold spell is coming later this month.
    ===========================
    I guess industry is just trying to do their part to save the children and elderly. ;) :D