Yet Another Example Obama Warped View of America

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Winston1 likes this.
  2. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

In 20-40 yrs we could very possibly be seeing scenes out of an Ayn Rand novel. The government will seize retirement accounts and redistribute because "Why should someone have so much when others are starving and suffering?". Home and landowners will be forced to provide homeless shelter and accommodations, food." That may seem like a stretch, but when that crackpot from NYC starts to multiply in DC we may all be shocked at what comes.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Most people don't see just how dangerous the left (democrats) are to the constitution and the American way of life and our ideals. Hope some of the frogs that are currently being boiled jump out of the water in time.
    boil-the-frog.jpg

4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

As a young lad, I spent a lot of time on the riverbank. We used to build small fires frequently. Once we built a fire and found an old paint can, and boiled water in it.

About that time, one of the guys caught a small catfish. We started talking about what would happen if we put the catfish in the boiling water. Of our small group, five or six said nothing, since the catfish was cold bloodied and it’s body would adjust.

I was the lone holdout telling the guys the catfish would die, and be cooked, nothing could live in boiling water. I was scorned for not understanding science.

Unlike TV, a catfish was harmed in the experiment. That’s about the point I realized I was growing up amongst dumbasses!

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Dont know how a catfish responds to slow boiling water but frogs supposedly will die before they figure out they are being boiled to death.