Yankees owner dies

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by lsu_mackey, Jul 13, 2010.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

No it doesn't, it was just satire, didn't you know that?

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

;) yeah i get it.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Rush loves riling "you people"* up.

*Silly liberals

4. LSUMASTERMIND

And you love defending his ignorance.

5. SabanFan

Sure do. It's not ignorance to me. But then again, I am not willing to overlook Obama's deficiencies in the interest of "historic" signifiance.

6. LSUMASTERMIND

Of course its not ignorance to you, why would it be considering Rush's track record, which Im not willing to overlook in the interest of a horrible excuse of satire.

As I said before, people talk alot of shyt in safe places.

7. SabanFan

Rush Limbaugh is vilified by people like you* because you can't handle the truth. I don't listen to his show but I pick up quotes here and there. Like a lot of us, he's concerned about the direction this administration is taking us. I don't care how much debt was incurred previous to 1/20/09. 2 Trillion since then ain't helping.

*defenders of Obama policies.

8. LSUMASTERMIND

But this has nothing to do with Obama at all, before there was an Obama, Rush Limbaugh was a racist piece of crap. You can't help but to put your foot in your mouth at all times because of you're hypocritical stance on Obama. This is about what he said and has said in the past, but you continue to defend him (just like you defend the growth of government under Bush) "because of this administration" His comment had nothing to do with Obama or the adminstration, but u bring it back to that as a diversion, which are you incredibly well versed in.

I dont have a problem with handling the truth, but it has to be told first, something you cant do or wont do. I dont know which one it is.

So GTFOH with that nonsense. Before I even knew who Obama was I hated Rush Limbaugh for his clear and stated racism... I know that doesnt bother you though.

9. LSUMASTERMIND

A stupid comment is a stupid comment, I dont defend any of it. Just like when Jesse Jackson made a stupid comment about the owner treating Lebron like a slave. That was a horrible comment said to play on the emotions linked to the horrible institution that was slavery. Slaves weren't allowed to pick and choose where they would go and how much money they could make. It was one of many racist dumb comments made by Jesse Jackson and now Limbaugh has made one of his many racist comments.

10. SabanFan

Rush is not a racist. His views are diametrically opposed to those of most blacks but that doesn't make him a racist. He does not hate black people and wish them harm. EIB is an equal opportunity employer and blacks are working for his corporation. How many whites are in King Shabazz' circle of friends and acquaintences. Now there's a racist for you.

I'm sure you'll point out some stupid statement he's made over the last 20 years, but if that makes one a racist, well...