yahoo fantasy football league

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by clair, Aug 21, 2007.

1. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

im in.

anyone know a way to limit the # of a specific position are drafted?

i can rank them but depending on what other players are taken, i can end up with 4 TEs. i hate autopick, but it is fair in this case.

2. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Yahoo auto draft keeps track of it and will draft what the league settings are.

And it will fill the starter poisitons before it takes back ups

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

looks like it drafted. my team is awesome.

4. DRC

DRC TigerNator

IT could have been worse....I guess. :shock:

Who is running the asterisk team? He's got Brees, Colston, McAllister and Bush.

5. lsugrad00

lsugrad00 Founding Member

lol my team is not great. I'm heading to the top of the waiver wire boy

6. lsugrad00

Do our IDP players not get points for tackles?

7. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Not sure I understand how the auto draft ranked players. I got Antonio Gates with the first pick of the 4th round but I still hadnt drafted a QB and Brady, among others, is still sitting there. Very strange.

The more I look at it that auto draft is a joke. Oh well...just gonna play with the cards Im given.

8. lsugrad00

I think it threw all positions in the same list and selected the top ranked player on your list at the time.

martin and death valley U (no clue who this is without my decoder ring) both have really good teams.

Crip better hope the Saints do well since he's basically starting their entire lineup. Week four should be interesting for him when half his team is on bye.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i didnt prerank my players. first time i have a top 2 pick and its auto. my yahoo cpu did a good job though except on qbs. jay cutler better get his **** together and his dad out the stands or im gonna flame out with vy.

i thought my team was decent til I saw those 2. now thats a good auto draft.

martin prefers auto because he picks all mets or jets in live.

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

i put about 20 minutes of thought into player order auto-draft, which honestly is alot of thinking.

i excluded tons of players, including all defenses and kickers, i think that helped. you never know, yahoo will draft some crazy ass chumps if you dont lay down the law. and yahoo's autodraft policy can sometimes be confusing. sometimes it seems like you end up with 2 kickers and 3 tight ends or other wierd stuff yu would never do live.

i actualy like that we did auto, it does make the game a bit different, requires slightly different skill sets.

tirk is right, especially in basebal, i ruin myself with fan-driven picks. autodraft helps me be reasonable and detached.