Xavier Caeter is a Tiger!!!

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by TONY TIGER, Jan 25, 2004.

1. TONY TIGER

TONY TIGER Founding Member

hey pensacola, hug a nut!! tony tiger only speaks truths, never just a guess or hunch! i have relatives in palm bay, xaiver told the florida coaches his decision before his anouncement @ 2:30
    i would never claim to know something and post on this board and be proven wrong. i only speak or argue when i know for sure 100 % i am right!!!!.. hell jaimie newberg said he was a gator all the way till this morning, and people pay for that bullshit!!!! welcome xaiver carter you made the right choice!!

2. conradj

conradj Founding Member

Easy........ easy

3. pensacola

pensacola Founding Member

TT-

Why didn't you post your source when asked? What would you say if I posted something now like "Hill definitely back" and then would give no details or sources?

4. TONY TIGER

TONY TIGER Founding Member

just remember peecola, when tony tiger speaks it's for real!!!!! i will never post on a hunch or a gamble !! i just happen to have relatives in palm bay, who knows a gator coach, if i would have posted that ya'll wouldn't think that was credible. so take it or leave it!!

5. LSULSULSU

LSULSULSU Founding Member

Welcom X Man to LSU

Let's win some more National Championships. God bless you X man, Tiger & our beloved LSU.