X-Men

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by LaSalleAve, Dec 11, 2015.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

the trailer for the new X-Men movie is out, looks pretty awesome, anyone who has read the comics knows Apocalypse. In the comics he has 4 horsemen, one of them is Death. In the comics Death is really Gambit, Remy LeBeau, a Cajun card player and notorious gambler who can conjure up kinetic energy into a very powerful condensed ball or whatever you wanna call it. Anything he throws can be energized, and his choice is playing cards.

Anyway, I'm pretty pissed off that Gambit has basically been fucked over this entire series of X men movies. Read this if you are an X men fan, if not, what are you doing in this thread?

http://www.cinemablend.com/m/new/Who-Apocalypse-Four-Horsemen-X-Men-72536.html

And here is the trailer. Still. Looks like it's gonna be good, Olivia Munn is freaking hot as fuck, Sophie Turner has a shitty American accent, and Oscar Issac is a great fucking actor. Dude is blowing up.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
  2. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

3. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Remy is getting his own movie... The Four Horsemen have changed quite a few times over Apoc's different appearances.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Gambit was the ultimate Death though, and I know about the movie, Channing Scrotum is gonna be Gambit, another slap in the face.

5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

6. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Bad ass

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I watch all the movies, but I never got into XMen all that much. Their powers always seemed to OP for me to be involved with.

I like more mortalness in my fantasy.