WTF!!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Troy Warner, Dec 13, 2016.

1. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

I don't know. I've been hearing about "The Dentist" for years but I don't know a name. A couple of years ago I tried a search but the vast majority of the dentists in that area are LSU Dentistry grad and most even had their undergrad from LSU.

So all I know is, The Dentist exists. I chalked it up to urban legend status for a while but it keeps coming up. I don't know if it's a real dentist or just some sort of moniker. I have no reason to believe it's not referring to an actual dentist though.

TigerTap and shane0911 like this.
  2. LSUBraveheart

LSUBraveheart Veteran Member

Playing for a National Championship every season at Alabama is a reality. Not so much at LSU currently. The recruits don't see a NC as a possibility at LSU right now.

Will take a little while to gets things going, but "O Canaranda" should be up to the task. Canada and Aranda are among the best in the business.

We're not that far off, except for the Offensive Line. OL needs an overhaul and I don't think that can be done overnight. Big personnel and coaching problem there, (I'm not a Grimes fan) but you can't dump him now because you might lose Deculus and Stewart. (Which are "Must Have's" in the rebuild) Wait till after NSD, then bring in a much better OL technique coach that has higher standards of excellence in OL recruiting and talent evaluation. Maybe Canada could get the Pitt OL coach down here. At very minimum, recruit some Pennsylvania OL's.

Bama recruits OL's from all over the country. LSU has to start doing that instead of throwing away scholarships are OL's from Louisiana that have no business on the LSU roster...............

3. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

I'm assuming this is the beginning of another conspiracy theory of yours?

Ya know, both are sister companies to about 30 or so newspapers ... 10-15 aggregate news sites as well. AL.com has it's credibility issues due to so much of its content being click bait driven headlines ... but suggesting otherwise?

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

yup, both owned by, Advance Publications,.. same company that owns, "The Oregonian", and Oregonlive.com

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Good ol taint

TerryP likes this.