WR Rueben Randle

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Tygrr, Mar 6, 2008.

1. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Re: Rueben Randle

Randle and family will be coming in for the game this weekend. BTW, the visit was intiated by the family.:)

2. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

With his brother flying in from Miami too there could be great news this weekend hopefully.

3. pjnchamps

Just came back from the Bastrop East St John game Bastrop won 22-18. It was a great game Bastrop was down at half time and came back to win.

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

You're supposed to comment on how great Randle and Downs looked.

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I just noticed Randle moved up in the rankings when they came out mid-august.

I think he was either #6 or #8, but is now #5.

Sweet.

6. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

He has already predicted we will go 12-0. In fact, according to him, he has predicted LSU would be undefeated in the last 76 games. He bases his predictions on whether it is possible LSU can beat a given opponent. But anything is possible. It is possible I am an alien from outer space. You have to base predictions on what is most likely; not on what is possible. His pollyannna predictions seriously damage his credibility. The reason I read him is because of his recruiting information.

7. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Forgive me, but maturity would guide you to recognize Dandy Don for what he is - totally unique among his generation in terms of internet savvy, totally unique as a long time LA high school ref who shares his knowledge and contacts, and an unabashed LSU homer.

You don't have to bash him. Those of us who read him know him for what he is.

He's worthy of nothing more or less than our respect.

1 person likes this.
  8. pjnchamps

Well After watching the game Bastrop misses R.Mackey at GB and Randle is definitely a WR and their Sophmore quarterback will probably be getting more playing time which will allow Randle to go back to his WR position and be more of a playmaker. They have another good WR number 8 Stanley Moore who if RR goes to WR they will make a great tandem.On a two point conversion they ran a play that they ran against the ARK team where they basically throw a jump ball to RR and East St. John knew what was happen and rolled another player to him to double team him and he still went up and got the ball with his hands. That play right there lets you know he's going to be something special. DB IMO is still better than him I cant wait till they both get to LSU hopefully. Bastrop actually looked better last year compared to this year where some have them ranked in the top 10 in the nation.One missing link with Bastrop is the running game which they lack a strong one. Downs looked great they have a great DLine I hope he gets a look at DT when he gets here. However they had a tough time with Alex Singleton who looked real good, ran will hard and couldn't be brought down by just Two ppl.Tulsa is getting a good back.

Mackey is doing real good alot of fans were talking about him
    http://www.bastropenterprise.com/sports/x418864470/Mackey-garners-national-award

9. pjnchamps

Does anybody know how the West Monroe game ended because I heard at the Bastrop game they were shut out at half time figured Montrell C. was probably having a good game.

10. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Clearly, I'm not a coach. But I would think Randle's stock and his value to any team can only be enhanced by his experience at QB. Ala Early Doucet and others.