Wow... you couldn't INVENT a more ridiculous president if you tried.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Sep 23, 2017.

1. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I can agree with that.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Here's how a LEGITIMATE president would have responded to Colin Kaepernick, if he had to say anything at all: "Mr. Kaerpernick has a right to protest, but I don't agree that kneeling during the national anthem is the proper way to voice his concerns, even when they're legitimate."

A PRESIDENT does NOT call a citizen, black or white or otherwise, a "son of a bitch" for a peaceful protest.... plain and simple.

Here's how a MATURE person and LEGITIMATE president would have responded to Stephen Curry's hesitancy to visit the White House: "I am sorry that Mr. Curry might refuse my invitation, but he is still more than welcome to visit the White House".

And, oh, by the way.... didn't Trump call that White House "a dump"? Why, yes, yes he did.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I didn't agree with taking a knee during the national anthem until Trump called Kaerpernick a "son of a bitch" for doing it. Now I hope EVERYBODY does it.... and I'm hearing that over one third of NFL players plan to do so.... just as Stevie Wonder did last night.

4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Heard on the radio a little while ago that the Pittsburgh Steelers will stay in the locker room for the anthem today; think they are in Chicago.

5. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

It didn’t affect me at all. I’m glad he protested the national anthem and the flag, because I wasn’t aware racism existed /sarcasm. But, when you’re not a good quarterback, you gotta do something.

Let him excercise his rights. It doesn't change anything

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He is better than some of the backups riding benches around the league but of I was an owner I wouldn't want him on my team if the fans might boycott.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

"I didn't dodge the draft and collude with Vladimir just so some black son of a bitch could take a knee during the National Anthem."

8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Trumps made Kaepernick relevant again. He will get a job within 3 weeks and suck at it. He will get millions again to be a prop.

BAY0U BENGAL likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Some team really desperate for WB depth will make him an offer but it won't be for the kind of money he would still be making if he hadn't made a fool out of himself. Football is America. When you insult America you insult the NFL.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux