Would You Make This Trade?

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Dec 11, 2019.

?

Would you trade Brees, Kamara and a high pick to Bengals for #1 overall pick?

1. Fuck Yes

9 vote(s)
    52.9%
  2. Hell No

8 vote(s)
    47.1%
  1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Nobody I would take is going to fall to the Saints pick.

The team rallied for the 5 games Teddy started but I don't think that would sustain for a whole season.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Kamara is who he always is. Big play guy who half asses much of the time because the game is easy for him. But yeah Ingram made him tougher. I'd trade him to get Tua. What's left of this team next year.

3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

To trade for Tua, you are gambling on an injury recovery comparable to what Brees pulled off coming out of SD. Do you gamble that the Saints can get that lucky again? Let's face it; the football gods have been kicking the Saints in the nuts for the last 10 years. No team has had as much recent regular season success with nothing to show for it.........OTOH, maybe showing faith in a damaged player would turn that around. "Fortune favors the bold."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it you that refused to enjoy Ingram as a Saint all those years because he was a Bama boy? Why would Tua be different?

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I love Brees but I'd have to make that move.