Worst softball call, EVER.

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by TerryP, Mar 16, 2017.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

lol I've coached both. That's what the baddest mother phuckers do. I've had more teams with undefeated seasons in 3 different sports than you have winning seasons. When you have success at both, call me, bish.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Girls Sports don't count

Bengal B likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Except for pole dancing

shane0911 likes this.
  4. LSUTiga

Two of them were not girls sports. I know you have a hard time telling the difference.

Go fix another drink and stfu.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Don't boss me baw, you ain't got the cred

6. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Well since you're a queer, they must have been teams composed of queers.

Bengal B and shane0911 like this.
  7. LSUTiga

You better shut up or I'll tell everyone about the time you let me phuck u in the ass.

humina humina

8. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

The one thing that didn't make sense to me is after the appeal, the ump went into his bag to get a fresh ball, gave it to the pitcher and she tagged the runner out--after the appeal. At that point why? I had to stop and look up the rules. 7.1.2 and 12.9.1 cover this.

Yet another in a season of some really weird events and calls.

BTW, her next home run? As soon as I saw it leave the yard I was saying, "touch the damn plate this time!" I wasn't the only one. (Check out the ump.)

22.png

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That's just weird. Since the original ball was in the stands and maybe in the hands of a spectator it would seem that a using a ball that had not been in play would be akin to double jeopardy. To be tagged out I would presume that the ball used to tag a runner out would have to be a live ball. So at what point does the new ball officially become live? When the ump takes it out of the bag? Umpires don't normally touch live balls. So did the ball become live at the instant that it came into the possession of the pitcher? Was there a condition of time out at the point where the runner failed to touch the base and at what exact point did the time out occur? It would seem to me that for a live ball to be on the field that there was no time and and the runner could have tried to get back to the base to touch it while all that was going on. We have all seen plays where the sliding runner misses touching home plate and then reaches back to touch it with his hand before the tag can be applied.

10. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

well, pissy ass technically speaking,.. it is against the rules for her teammates or coaches to touch her while running the bases,.. she could have been called out because of the celebration behind home plate.