Worst people in America...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Fang, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I don't hate anyone, I don't like Liberal policies because they infringe on people's rights, freedoms, personal lives too much. They believe in a living breathing Constitution. They ignore the Constitution or twist the truth to get their results. What part of the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed or the freedom to exercise religion do they not understand. If they can get create more gun laws like Obama wants to do God help us.
    They now seem to want to transform the country to something it hasn't been, Obama has said so himself during the last election and various speeches of how he disagrees with the founding fathers. They also like to take money that isn't theirs and give it to people who didn't work for it. I suspect it may be to buy votes.

Starting at least with 9/11, the Republicans are almost just as bad as the Democrats.
    They now stand for big spending, big government and created the Non Patriot Act.
    I said non because that is what it is, the Democrats and Republicans have upped the anti, Obama with TSA policies in states and airports treating Americans and their children like criminals. It was only a matter of time that it spread from airports to states and then the National Defense Authorization Act. They can now do anything they want to you under that and the war on terror.
    What next? Cancel of Elections, Police State? FEMA Camps in the name of the war on terror.
    NONE of this may happen but really, how can anyone argue any different if the politicians can now do anything to an American under a vast blanket. I hardly think that any of this over reaction was and is necessary, we haven't been attacked at home since 2001 unless you include the Fort Hood Shooter and a few others.
    We can disagree on many things but you can't argue with the National Defense Authorization Act. Both parties are taking away freedom and liberty, money while we fight in the streets meaning these endless debates pointing fingers. Can hardly wait until the economy and financial systems crash while we argue over everything, no different than the housing bubble. It would be quite funny if it wasn't so serious.

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

the president is the boss and he or his cronies can reveal agents if he wants.

even the obama admistration has dimissed the plame lawsuit.

basically this woman claims he career at CIA ruined. well too bad bitch your bosses didnt think that much of you. that is how jobs work. you are not entitled to the exact position you want. if your bosses dont want you to be covert anymore, too bad.

3. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

thanks for coming to the rescue.

4. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

1) People who start stupid threads
    2) Fang

2 people like this.
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

and most probably all democrat

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I think red's really republican. He just likes to argue.

7. Fang

Fang Veteran Member

Are u an accountant?

8. Fang

Fang Veteran Member

Thought u would have said Casey Anthony or Nancy Pelosi. Oh well suk it.

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

First time you've made me laugh :hihi:

10. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

I'd say they're all fanatical extremists, brainwashed by the dumbass idiot in charge, not true christians. I think almost everyone could agree that the world would not miss them if they disappeared.

The ACLU has it's purposes, I guess, but for the most part, seems to just need to stfu and quit poking their noses in other people's business, like the DHS.