Worst people in America...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Fang, Dec 15, 2011.

  1. Fang

    Fang Freshman

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2011
    Messages:
    507
    Likes Received:
    23
    Who are the top 2 Americans that you hate?
     
  2. tigerchick46

    tigerchick46 Quick Learner

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2011
    Messages:
    3,188
    Likes Received:
    1,606
    Just 1, Democrats.
     
    1 person likes this.
  3. LSUsupaFan

    LSUsupaFan Founding Member

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2003
    Messages:
    8,787
    Likes Received:
    1,203
    Me? I love everybody.
     
  4. Rwilliams

    Rwilliams Freshman

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2010
    Messages:
    3,857
    Likes Received:
    183
    The fools that picket dead servicemen's burials.

    The idiots that picket outside recruiting offices because they don't want them recruiting in their cities.

    The asreholes that send kids home from school for wearing red , white and blue or for flying an American flag on their bikes or wearing American flag shirts.

    The ACLU for trying to force a ww1 commerative cross that's been up for 90 years to be taken down because it's on public land out in the desert.

    This is why I will never vote democrat. Never.
     
  5. red55

    red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2002
    Messages:
    45,195
    Likes Received:
    8,724
    You make democrats into everything you hate. These people that picket funerals are not democrats, they are Baptists. Same with recruiting pickets, these are not democratic events. The ACLU is not a democratic operation either.
     
  6. mctiger

    mctiger closet claustrophic Staff Member

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2003
    Messages:
    16,675
    Likes Received:
    7,263
    Democrat=liberal in his world. He'll figure it out eventually. That said, democrats are the cause of everything wrong with America. :hihi:
     
  7. tigerchick46

    tigerchick46 Quick Learner

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2011
    Messages:
    3,188
    Likes Received:
    1,606
    Ok, just 98% of them are democrats and the other 2% are democrats by association.....
     
  8. Rwilliams

    Rwilliams Freshman

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2010
    Messages:
    3,857
    Likes Received:
    183
    Every liberal is a democrat. Democrats are guilty by association.
     
  9. red55

    red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2002
    Messages:
    45,195
    Likes Received:
    8,724
    And so are Republicans. By your twisted logic every right wing kook is a Republican, so . . .

    Republicans blow up Federal buildings, set off bombs at the Olympic games, firebomb medical clinics and assassinate doctors, form "Montana" Militias and get involved in firefights with the FBI, shoot US representatives, and they illegally reveal covert CIA agents.
     
  10. SabanFan

    SabanFan The voice of reason

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2002
    Messages:
    26,080
    Likes Received:
    1,245
    All justifiable.
     

Share This Page