Workshops?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by locoguano, Feb 15, 2017.

1. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Got a shop? Woodshop, autoshop, etc.?
    Post the pictures.

I just have a garage right now... I'm just beginning the transformation.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Got tools that I can never find the right wrench when I need it

LSUTiga and locoguano like this.
  3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I have a shitInolongeruseneedtohaveagaragesale shop

locoguano and GiantDuckFan like this.
  4. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I moved my 4X2 table from the garage and built a table that runs the length of a 10X10 shop. That shop light came from Home Depot and was under $80 including the bulbs. I'll have to try to get some more pictures tomorrow, but it's already cramped. Thank goodness the table is big enough.

Attached Files:

locoguano likes this.
  5. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

not much in the only pics i have but here is mine...not exactly a workshop more just a shed with a roof off the side. fish/game table and hanging area, grills, frier and boilers etc outside under roof and shed part is just a 12x24 sheet metal building that I got for next to nothing on an out of business sale I happened upon when I was gathering building supplies($500 for the building delivered and leveled even someone who hates spending money as much as I do couldnt pass that up) that I have my run of the mill tools in.....chain saws, 4 wheeler, drill press, band saw, portaban, drills, skill saws, hammers plier etc you get it the regaular tools most anyone has.
    pic while I was building the outside area:
    [​IMG]
    had a bunch of bricks laying around so did a brick floor on the outside....just formed it up and dumped a bunch of sand leveled in it....laid bricks and threw sand in the cracks to secure.
    [​IMG]
    dont have any pics of inside of shed but its nothing out of the ordinary just all the tools stuff etc stashed in there.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Any room left in there for a Man Cave?

7. jvalhenson

to be honest do not really need one. Most guys have a "man cave" to hang their deer heads, fish mounts, lay around, play cards, watch TV etc......I have all that set up in the living room and on the back porch. my view from the couch:
    [​IMG]
    another at the taxidermist now, the 10 point from this year, soon to be added and the 60" TV is under the deer heads can't see.
    and behind me all my skull mounts plus another mount cant really see and one more skull mount, the 9 point from this year, added to these.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I am well aware that I somehow got ridiculously lucky tricking the wife into marrying me. Hell she even asked me to do up a skull mount to put in the baby's room
    [​IMG]
    best friend has some nice bucks mounted......laying on the floor in his closet bc his wife will not "allow" him to hang them in the house. she has all kinda goofy nonsense all over it but can't hang the deer heads bc they are tacky.....ha.....nah sorry hun that just wouldnt work for me....you gone. she did inherit a couple million dollars right before they got married but still I just cannot being told no you cant do that in my own house. Obviously we give him hell relentlessly over it.

8. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I like the idea of the bricks. I may make a brick walkway like that from my back porch to the shop door.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

A friend of mine killed an elk with an enormous rack. He hung it over the pool table but when he moved to a new house his wife wouldn't let him do the same. It's in his garage.

10. jvalhenson

It worked out pretty good. Much prefer a slab but this was free.