Women's March

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

All that toilet paper not going to cause plumbing problems?

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Since they are all truly full of shit there can't possible be enough toilet paper

3. Bayou Tiger

Actually I was thinking more of all the pissing that will be going on. Surely being out there all day most will piss twice. That's a lot of pussy wiping and adds up to a lot of TP.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You forgot about the crying and weeping enough fluids there to flood the Atchafalaya.

5. Bayou Tiger

Madona dropping F bombs. Talk about a classless bitch. Just the kind of woman every man hopes their daughter grows up to be. lmao

Some fucking batshit crazy bitches out there. Talking about some crazy shit. You'd swear they was talk of them being out in maid service or the likes thereof.

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

cnn using people chanting, "Lock her up" to justify Madonna dropping F-bombs. No big deal but let a Republican spokesperson literally say, "FUCK YOU" and whoa. I wish Trump could walk up and, with each hand, grab a handful of Amy and Madonna's pussies.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Need to send cranberry juice by the truck loads, we forgot about their periods yet more fluids. EEECCCKKKK!
    giphy-2.gif

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I wouldn't have gone to that useless piece of shit gathering but I wouldn't have been welcome anyway because apparently, according to one of the organizers, "If you want to come to the march you are coming with the understanding that you respect a woman’s right to choose,” Linda Sarsour, a Brooklyn-born Palestinian-American Muslim racial justice and civil-rights activist."

But let's not pretend that it's a gathering of women only. Lots of fags, pussy little bitches with dicks, and perhaps a few hoping to get laid.
    [​IMG]
    Notice the purple hat....fuck trump....that's a dude, or one of the fugliest black women over.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Men all over the place.

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Two of the sickest bitches on the planet would be Ashley Judd who delivered this line from a poem written by a nobody from TN....

"I am a nasty women,' Judd began as she read the poem. 'I'm not as nasty as a man who looks like he bathes in Cheeto dust.'
    'I'm not as nasty as your own daughter being your favorite sex symbol, your wet dreams infused with your own genes,' she read later, clearly referencing Ivanka"

And Katie Rich, a SNL writer who tweeted this yesterday....
    [​IMG]

These two pigs are not women I understand or even slightly feel aligned with.

StaceyO and shane0911 like this.
  10. Bayou Tiger

No one said it was.

Listen potty mouth, those men ain't wiping pussy after pissing so we not talking about them.

GiantDuckFan likes this.