Woman says Judge Roy Moore molested her when she was 14

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Nov 9, 2017.

1. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

see then movie idiocracy to confirm your suspicion. almost everything that movie makes fun of is on going in Washington today

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

As usual @Rex trolls away ignoring the fact the the panel on Morning Joe were equally dismissive of those who said he should remove himself if he did it or said wait for justice to act.
    To try to excuse and evade comparisons to Menendez by equating staying silent with what the republicans have been condemned for is equally deceitful.
    Rex you ignored my point that the media is using their platform for partisan means and go for the easy target of the gumps being gumps.
    If you want to debate Moore’s fitness for office any office I doubt we’ll disagree at all but get off you trolling ass and respond to the point of my comment.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yeah Moore should resign you know like Clinton resigned after democrats put tremendous pressure on Bill to to step down after taking advantage of a young intern in the oval office and lying about it. And like when being pressured by democrats Ted Kennedy resigned after killing a young girl in a wreck and waiting 6 hours before he told anyone. Yeah and after being pressured by democrats to resign running a gay brothel in his condo Barney Frank had to resign.

Oh wait a minute none of that happened, my bad.

65Grad and Winston1 like this.
  4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Monica Lewinsky was 22 years old at the time and she says to this very day that she was never exploited, liar.

Roy Moore molested a 14 YEAR OLD, you creep.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

In Roy Moore's defense, however, the guy is a big fan of God's law over the laws of the United States, and the 10 Commandments don't say "Thou shall not sexually molest children." I doubt he's read much else.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

What Moore said previously: "I don't know Miss Corfman from anybody. I never talked to her, never had any contact with her."

What Moore now said on the Sean Hannity program: "I knew her as a friend. If we did go out on dates, and we did, but I don't remember that."

Oh, yeah, he did it.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Unproven about Moore proven about Bill and doesnt matter that she was 22 she was taken advantage of by the most poepowerful man on the planet the classic definition of sexism. Notice you conveniently forgot to mention that Bill LIED to the whole world about it. You also forgot to mention Paula Jones and Juanita Broderick and the many other girls he took advantage of. You also forgot to mention Hillary being in charge of "bimbo eruptions" therefore facilitating Bill's perversions. Waiting on your excuse for Ted.

Under the definition of hypocrite in the dictionary should be a picture of you.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Paula Jones: an adult who was giddy to her friends about Clinton's attention and then according to her own sister lied about it later in order to get money. Paula even lied about details of Clinton's dick.
    Juanita Broaddrick: an adult who swore under affidavit and then deposition that Clinton never made unwelcome sexual advances toward her.
    Kikicaca: a less than mature, creepy adult(?) who is trying to defend child molestation by coming up with anything he else he can imagine.

And, by the way, Moore's contradictory statements since the WaPo story broke, plus the testimony of his professional associates back then about his proclivity toward young girls, leave little doubt that the story is true.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I could call you an intelligent, caring man with honor and integrity but I would have to prove that. Same with Moore right now they are unproven allegation much like the Duke Lacrosse team who were accused but were not guilty. If he is guilty he will be punished.

Now as far as molesting children it is you and your libtards who are the ultimate child molesters. Its all over your Hollywood crowd and the ultimate child molestation is abortion which you and your libtards love. The destruction of 40,000,000 children since Roe v Wade, disgusting.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Are we completely ignoring the fact that all this happened in Alabama? I mean when you just factor in that alone does that exhonerate Roy Moore?

HalloweenRun, el005639 and Winston1 like this.