Woman says Judge Roy Moore molested her when she was 14

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Nov 9, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Cuts taxes, by a lot, for the middle class and small business. Hell, they are doubling the standard deduction. I save a good amount with either plan.

Have you read them bro?

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I have no problem with your tax cut, or mine or any other middle class tax cut. The thing that bothers me is where does the money come from to cover the revenue loss for the GIGANTIC upper class tax break. Corporations are making record profits and they needed a tax cut? Not to mention this thing regarding pass through business, something Trump and his little pet Kushy have around 500 of. I don’t know what to think of this bill honestly. I know where republicans will want to take the money to pay for this loss of revenue from and I don’t agree with that at all.

3. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I want to see how many offshore companies come back here...that promise sounds like BS to me. I mean I think it won't happen significantly.

el005639 likes this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So you are in favor or us paying more taxes while still increasing the debt? The government can spend it better than you?

As long as the economy grows, which it will, the tax cut will pay for itself. It will put our corporates tax rate as one of the best in the world. It will spur even more investment.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

For the corporate tax rate they will.

6. LaSalleAve

That’s the theory. Does it work? It hasn’t. Just like the theory behind Obamacare was a good one, you know, more people pay in, coverages get cheaper. That’s not what happened. problem here is it won’t trickle down. It never has, it never will.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

This isn’t trickle down. It’s an invitation to bring business back via lower taxes.

Completely different concept.

States do this all the time to win projects.

The plant in China isn’t getting a tax cut. However the Toyota plant in Texas will.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

In any case. I get a tax cut and I like it.

stevescookin likes this.
  9. LaSalleAve

It is trickle down though. What you are expecting is the people and businesses that really benefit to in turn, invest maybe pay their employees more. But no. CEO’s will get bonuses.

10. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Cut spending The reason we have so much debt is because they spend too much, then raise taxes so they can spend more

Winston1 likes this.