Woman says Judge Roy Moore molested her when she was 14

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Yes his timing was poor but he went all in. As @stevescookin said they’re twins ideologically and apparently personally.
    Trumps support was late which is his fault. His message and Moore’s were the same. Moore is a reflection of Trump. Trump has a significant ownership of the loss.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Nope just shows us when the liberals and their allies in the MSM want to destroy someone they can most of the time.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I disagree. Moore is a hardline bible thumper. Trump has never read the Bible while Moore corrupts it as bad as Islamist.

What troubles me is the fact that the left are trying to kill a very decent tax bill. The GOP is to blame for that though. Too little too late.

I just hope we aren’t Europe in 10 years.

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You make a good point about Trump’s religious leanings. He worships himself and money...in that order. However Trump has tied himself to the radical Christians like Moore and the fools believe him. Just read what Moe says here.

I think you’re right in about the tax bill. Honestly I don’t know/understand enough to really judge but many of the provisions are desperately needed hopefully it will get passed and signed before January 1.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  5. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

People are making way too much out of Jones win/Moore defeat. The guy who lost was a total nut job, twice removed from office. Oh yeah, he was a pedophile, too. Surprising he got a single vote. His repudiation is nothing more than rejecting a scumbag.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I heard that Nick Saban got 14 or 15 k write-in votes.

stevescookin and Winston1 like this.
  7. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

They were from LSU fans displaced by Katrina...hoping his new job as senator would cut into his recruiting.
    Lol

8. tigerbait3

tigerbait3 Freshman

Trump had nothing to do with the election. Moore has been a horrible person for decades and the only republicans that have supported him are the evangelicals. Every other republican voted for Jones, which everyone knew was going to happen. Nothing was surprising about the results and the president's opnions did not matter one bit.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  9. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

In reality, a more schocking and much bigger story would have been if Moore had won!

stevescookin likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Decent how?