Woman says Judge Roy Moore molested her when she was 14

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

As I’ve said many times, the accusations by the women are secondary as bad as they may be. This article by a Baptist minister is damning. Here is a quote from the article
    “ Law to Moore is merely an instrument of exclusion and oppression, whether of women, teenage girls, African Americans, immigrants, Jews, Muslims, or homosexuals. He is a deluded theocrat who believes that God's conversations with him determine the meaning of the U.S. Constitution, not the words written by the Founding Fathers or their interpretation by the U. S. Supreme Court.

The choice for Alabama Methodists (such as Harper Lee) or Baptists (such as me), Pentecostals and members of independent megachurches, is to determine in this election whether white evangelicals retain the vision of the Kingdom of Heaven proclaimed by Jesus, the establishment of a just and righteous nation, or whether that evangelical tradition is now ethically, morally, intellectually, and (most tragic of all) Biblically bankrupt.

Hundreds of Alabama religious leaders have signed a letter denouncing the conduct of Roy Moore and his anti-Christian values.”

As I quote Jesus “What shall it profit a man if he gain the whole world and suffer the loss of his own soul.” A vote for or support of Moore is a step to losing your soul.

http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/12/harper_lee_roy_moore_and_alaba.html

stevescookin and ROY_LA_CA like this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

For Christ sake for the 20th time where is the proof, the colaboration and witnesses. Accuations period! And fuck the supreme court sometimes they are wrong. There are 4 activist judge's on the court right now who could give a rats ass about the constitution. Should we all just abide by there decisions? I think not.

3. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Although I don't like Moore, I believe in the power of the people. Its a conservative district. If they vote a conservative in...the people will have spoken.

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Quit deflecting about the accusations. This article had zero nothing nada to do with the accusations.
    So you advocate ignoring Supreme Court decisions? That means you place no value on the constitution and laws of the United States. You’re nothing but a right wing antifa traitor. Basically that make you an outlaw. Way to go caca. You and people like you are working with the antifa, Muslim jihadis and communists in dismantling and destroying the country.

5. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

What a lot of people forget is Jesus's own words, "What you do to the least of my brothers, you do to me".

Robidoux87, ROY_LA_CA and Winston1 like this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

People don’t believe in much anymore these days. Just likes and follows.

7. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

In some parts of the country, the easiest way to establish credibility is to say you're a Christian. You don't have to be one, and you certainly don't have to behave like one, just say you are and maybe attend service.

My grandmother was one of these people. A very sweet lady. Any huckster could have robbed her blind if he just wrapped his sales pitch in some Christian packaging. That's all she needed to hear. If she believed you were a person of faith, she could trust everything you had to say.

The easiest way to gain followers is to pretend to have that common thread. People will ignore every other red flag.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
    stevescookin likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yes Rex

9. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Like that scene in oh brother where are thou. Where the bible salesman beats the shit of Clooney with an oak limb and takes his money.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
    Bengal B likes this.
  10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

stevescookin and Bengal B like this.