Woman says Judge Roy Moore molested her when she was 14

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Predictably, Repugnant Roy is trying to raise money by blaming the "Obama-Clinton Machine" for an attack on his character:

[​IMG]

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It is quite amazing 4 random women all went to WaPoop at the same time unconnected to each other. I mean. The odds are crazy.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

This morning on CNN, they said that its true because the accusers are Republican. That was their proof... oh and because they are women their character must be trusted.

Hard hitting journalism.

Now I don't doubt that he did it, but are laws even important anymore?

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Listening to Morning Joe I listened to the condemnation of those saying that “if true he should resign”. They assume that accusation is enough. I’m amazed how the panel seems to forget Senator Menendez D NJ is on trial for soliciting underage prostitutes yet no one NOT ONE DEMOCRAT has called for his resignation. All of you know Menendez isn’t the only democrat official to run afoul of law and morality.
    This is where I see the corrosiveness of partisan media. They seem to have a start double standard both in reading the news and in editorial position.

kcal and LSUpride123 like this.
  5. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Guys, you have a front row seat to the implosion of the US of A. All that matters to these viperesque parties is winning, and the resultant cash flow.

They do the same crap, cry foul at the opposition’s acts, yet minimizes rhe same stuff when they do the same stuff.

The country, and their role to lead it is never considered.

I have seen, in only a dozen or so years, my estimated event horizon of the end has gone from hundreds of years, to dozens of years, until now perhaps single digits. Sad.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And there goes Winston, playing his false equivalence card again.

The statements that Morning Joe were condemning were those that excuse away Moore's behavior even though he might have done it. A couple of Alabama politicians are saying that it's no big deal she was only 14.... so was the mother of Jesus, so was Lauren Bacall, so were people back in the olden days, etc. Ann Coulter is excusing it away because it happened 40 years ago.

On the other hand, no Democrats have excused away Menendez's behavior. They've chosen to remain mostly silent while there's an active trial. And the Menendez with underage hookers accusation has already been proven false.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

8. HalloweenRun

Rex, where are all the democrats calling for the guy from NJ to give up his senate seat based on accusations alone? The problem with taking pot shots at the GOP is that the Dems are only an "RCH" to the good, and thus, are essentially the same!

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Who's calling for Moore to give up his candidacy based on accusations alone? Name them.

The shots taken at the GOP are against those slimebags who are excusing away Moore's behavior EVEN IF HE DID IT.

“Take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus,” Alabama State Auditor Jim Ziegler told The Washington Examiner. “There’s just nothing immoral or illegal here. Maybe just a little bit unusual.”

10. HalloweenRun

Again, you are attacking an extremely easy target. Those remarks are in a dead heat between stupid and hilarious.

Oh, and pretty sure John McCain has stated that Moore should step aside, with no caveats/