Woman says Judge Roy Moore molested her when she was 14

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

He hasn’t denied it.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

AAAAAHHHHHH proof and witnesses please. Same goes for Franken and Conyers if they were innocent than say it and ask for proof. They didnt and admitted some of it. Didn't know just because you are a woman you were supposed to be believed no matter there is no proof, collaboration or witnesses. Once again Einstien even the accusations about Moore, if true, are of unwanted advances. No groping, sexual assult, exposing himself or claims of rape. Cant say any of that that about your boy Bill but did he resign, NEAUX! Infact he is a hero in your party just as his enabling witch wife is.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    Frogleg likes this.
  3. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

His campaign disputes it here:
    http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/roy_moore_campaign_disputes_re.html

Do you really expect him to personally field and discuss every accusation thrown his way by the liberal media? You seem biased on this issue.
    So he's accused of attempting to / or dating teenage girls in the early '80s? I have a couple of female cousins that were married at 15/16 in the early '80s. When are we going to ban Hemingway & Twain and label them racist for using the 'N' word? If i ever run for office will they use records of me purchasing these books to prove that i'm a racist because i like these authors' works? Where does this crap end?

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

ZING!

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Winston hates Trump bottom line

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No I hate what he and people like you are doing to the country. Jesus said “What shall it profit a man if he gain the whole world and suffer the loss of his own soul?”

HalloweenRun and stevescookin like this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

What is he doing TO the country???????????

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Oh and while we are at it what did Obama do FOR country and what would Hilary have done FOR the country that Trump is not trying to do and has already done????????????????????

9. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Moore will probably win. I can't see Alabamans voting for a Democrat. I think the best outcome is for him to not be seated and the Republican governor of the state to appoint a Republican replacement with normal character.

Trump only cares about the vote in the senate...Not much for Moore himself. He didn't back him originally.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Doug Jones seems like a pretty stand up dude too.

HalloweenRun likes this.