Woman says Judge Roy Moore molested her when she was 14

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

As sick as it is Moore’s preliction for young girls is not the most disqualifying thing on his record. Moore was kicked off the Alabama Supreme Court TWICE for his failure to follow US Supreme Court rulings. He denies the legal supremacy of the constitution. He cannot even take the oath of office as he would have to swear to uphold the very doche defied.
    I’m disgusted with the Republican Party. It is no longer the party of Reagan, Teddy Roosevelt or Lincoln. It’s the party that sacrifices honor and principles for a crooked and possibly crazy NY land developer and a likely child molester. A pox on you

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Go where you mind, your values and principles really, are the democratis party. You know the party with all those principles you hold so dear.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Weinstein and Franken admitted what they did. Jerry Sandusky still proclaims his innocence to this day from his prison cell. He never admitted to a single molestation despite overwhelming evidence. All are guilty. Moore may not have confessed to anything and techically he is innocent until proven guilty but there is plenty there to convict him in the court of public opinion. The public can't put him in jail but they can vote him out of office, and should.

ROY_LA_CA and Winston1 like this.
  4. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

This is on the Alabama voters. They are the ones who voted for him in the primary. They will be the ones who will either put him in office or not

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

To a large degree. BUT there is NO excuse for the Republican s supporting him in any fashion. As I said his actions apart from the accusations by the girls are more than enough to withdraw support. He has flouted the rule of law enough that he has twice been kicked off the Alabama Supreme Court. He advocates policies that are unconstitutional and beyond the pale in today’s society.
    The RNC and Republican Senate Campaign committee support of his candidacy is unconscionable

ROY_LA_CA likes this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Hey caca you ignored the point I made. Moore disqualified himself by flouting the constitution so badly that he was twice removed from his place on the Alabama Supreme Court. He advocates policies that are contrary to our past. How can anyone consider him fit for any office? How can you call yourself a conservative patriotic American by supporting him?

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'm not caca. His senility must be contagious.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Maybe that’s because your post was cacaesque. It ignores my point about Moore’s disqualification. Why don’t you respond to that and show there is reason to think you’re anything but caca

9. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

It's both parties. The first rule the elected official follows, is do whatever it takes to get re-elected. They are not there to do good for the American people. They are there for themselves and those who can pay them enough to do what they want them to do

el005639 likes this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I was responding to caca, not you. Read it again.