With the portal running wide open, what player(s) would you like CMM to keep?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CagedTiger, Mar 22, 2023.

1. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

Looking at the roster, I really don't see one player that is a "must keep." I was looking forward to seeing Adam Miller play because of all the buildup, but he didn't impress me at all. KJ was awesome to watch, but he's gone. IMO, I think this is another total rebuild, but are there enough good players out there to make LSU competitive in the SEC next year? I really like CMM but he has his work cut out for him.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

your claim was that will wade would never work again, and that kermit davis was a superior coach, owing to not being a cheater.

1. davis was fired from ole miss
    2. wade is working again already
    3. davis has himself been fired for cheating in his past.

3. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

No, I said he would never coach at a big time program again and he won't. If you call McNeese State a big-time program, go for it. As for Davis, he deserved to be fired but he's still a great coach. A lot of really good coaches have been fired! Have you heard of Kelvin Sampson, Rick Pitino, Bill Belichick and even Super Bowl champion coach Andy Reid? The major difference is they are good coaches, WW sucked as a coach and a cheater!

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you said he would not coach again at a D1 school.

"If he ever coaches again at the D1 level, which I don't think he will" - you

https://www.tigerfan.com/threads/the-matt-mcmahon-championship-era-begins.215477/page-8

you were wrong. mcneese is division 1 and he will move to a big program in 2 years.

you also said :

"but his dream of coaching at another big time D1 program is gone"

wrong.

you also claimed he would be banned from coaching:

"talentless, unemployed bum that was fired, currently unemployed and about to ban from coaching NCAA basketball".

he has not been banned from coaching.

5. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

OK, if you call McNeese State a big time D1 program then that explains your knowledge about college basketball.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i dont call it that and never said that. you are being dishonest. you said wade would never work for a d1 program. i quoted you saying it . you didnt clarify you meant he wouldnt coach at a "big time" D1 (he will in 2-3 years) and in fact you said he was about to be banned entirely (he wasnt).

true or false:

you said he wouldnt coach at a D1, and you anticipated he would be banned?

true or false:

he isnt banned and is in fact at a d1 program.

for your research, i suggest you reference the quotes of you here:

"If he ever coaches again at the D1 level, which I don't think he will" - you

mcneese is D1

"talentless, unemployed bum that was fired, currently unemployed and about to ban from coaching NCAA basketball". - you

he has not been banned from coaching

now readers can grab their popcorn and see how much you will lie to resist admittin you were wrong.

7. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

OK dude, if you want to brag about WW being named HC at McNeese State, go for it.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

nobody ever said that, its just you deflecting. you were wrong.