Winning is Good for Business

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal B, Sep 5, 2018.

1. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

if not USC There is always UCLA LOL

Bengal B likes this.
  2. CalcoTiger

I could have supplied you Apricots vball. When me and my wife moved into our house here in Hayward it had the most beautiful Apricot tree. We were going to cut down the nasty plum tree so my wife had her dad come down with his chainsaw.

While we were at work without knowing which tree to cut down he just assumed the apricot tree.

When we got home from work I thought my wife was going to take the chainsaw to him.

Now if he is talking crap I just bring up him cutting down the wrong tree and my wife gets mad all over again.

It is nice to have buttons to push when needed but damn those apricots were good.

GiantDuckFan, uscvball and GregLSU like this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Are you serious? What the hell is wrong with that place.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Well, no, it was her dream school at one time. Dream schools that come with a $70k/year price tag become a nightmare. Merit aid is not much help unless you are a National Merit Scholar winner. Add to that the plethora of scandals emanating from the Bovard Administration Building, specifically ex-President Nikias' office, and I'm done. To find out that USC's Health Services offered only a male OB-GYN to students and THAT doctor sexually abused and harassed patients for 30 years, despite warnings and complaints dating back decades, is the biggest disappointment I've experienced with my alma mater. And it was all done in the name of money. Nikias made it his mission to neuter USC Football while attempting to make USC the Harvard of the west. He and Pat Haden have betrayed and belittled USC's alumni base and priced out the people who have been supporting USC football for as long as Pat's been alive.

The USC campus is considered a sanctuary location and it has become a hub of political rhetoric. The list of issues is long. Put shortly, it's no longer the school I loved and attended. Kills me to say so but I've closed that door other than to enjoy football and the other athletes who compete.

5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Try an Oregon Mackinaw peach, ripe for only two weeks a year.

6. CalcoTiger

Wow I didn't realize USC was that expensive now. Sounds like a lot of issues going on.

My brothers daughter is attending Arkansas and his son just graduated from there. They were lifelong LSU fans but LSU wouldn't waive out of State and didn't offer much.

Arkansas waived out of state and gave both money based on their grades.

They both love it. My nephew had a job in dallas 3 days after graduation.
    My brothers daughter graduated with a 4.5 grade point and won state in the clarinet in Texas and couldn't get in to Texas or A& M Offerred Junior college for a&M so she went to Arkansas.