Will Ramah ever return?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ChineseBandit, Jul 30, 2005.

1. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Yeah, don't comment anything bad about Ramah. Heaven forbid! Martin might give you negative rep points! :shock: :bncry:

Guess by that lodgic, should you give any good comments about him, those that don't hold Ramah in high praise will throw down some negative rep points!

Guess it's best that we ALL just "play the fence" on these subjects from now on.

However, for your post, I give you positive rep points. :thumb: ...you know--For not stepping on anyone's toes. Good job!

2. Tiger1958

Tiger1958 Founding Member

Geez, it took u that long to compile a message ramah.

lol.

3. USNavyTiger

USNavyTiger Founding Member

yeah, that was kinda the point of my post... pointing out how absurd (albeit subtley) it would be to state your opinion.

thanks for the rep points. I guess.

4. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

Funny thing is, that little puss Martin *DID* give me a negative rep point. He's so insignificant, I won't even bother to return the favor.

Loser.

You gotta admit, Ramah's got quite an imagination. His little "you are there" testimonial about how he started that fire at the LSU-Auburn game is classic.

5. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

He gave EVERYONE that said anything negative, or remotely negative about Ramah, negative rep points.

Me, you, Okietiger, FightingTiger, etc.....

Wonder what crawled and died in his (Martin's) cornflakes?

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

i didnt give you guys negative rep for the content of your posts (didnt even read them) but rather for posting on this topic on the main board which i like to see reserved for topics related to lsu, not some poster i dont care about.

geez its just rep anyways, calm down. (i deserve negative rep for bumping this, i should have told them why i red dotted them in the comments thing)

7. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Ramah will be back when Miles starts winning big at LSU. I didn't like Ramah's arrogant attitude, nor his ditching of LSU because of one head coach hire - but he was always interesting to read & a controversial poster that added to the excitement, so it could be fun to have him back.

8. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Ramah left? I didn't notice.

9. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

He left on his own. He disagreed with the hiring of Les Miles. That's as fairweather as it gets. You don't have to like and agree with everything LSU does to be a fan, but you don't bail on them.

I dislike Brady as much as anyone, but still drag my ass to the PMAC b/c it's about LSU and the players, not the coach!

I say good riddance...

10. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers