Will Ramah ever return?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ChineseBandit, Jul 30, 2005.

1. bubbafong

bubbafong Founding Member

Nah, I think you were right on. :hihi:

2. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

I miss the dude. Definitely entertaining, especially when he was ripping up some rival school's fans.

3. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Never second guess yourself. :thumb:

4. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Anyone who uses an internet message board to tell everyone about how much money he makes...About how his daughter is dating an LSU Football Player...About how much he knows the gambling and gaming industry...About how he has made so much money through that venture...About how he has tutored various LSU recruits via hypnosis over the phone...About how he has helped LSU recruit athletes...About how he hopes people's father's die of diabetes related illnesses...

Anyone who can claim all that to be true of their behavior on an internet message board...Anyone who can claim all that is someone I truly feel sorry for.

There is and was no place for him on this site. Those that enjoyed his posts did so while ignoring the vast majority of his negativity on this site and as a functioning member of our society as a whole.

As FightinTIGER said...Good riddance...to extremely bad rubbish...

5. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

I seriously doubt he left the site. I still say he is on here as someone just acting very good

6. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Yep. Ramah = "not my way? then I'm taking my ball and going home"

He was annoying more so than not....

7. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

The really funny thing about this y'all are still talking about him and the things he said and did. And that is all anybody wants. There are only 2 LSU posters on this board that people LOVE to Hate and that is Ramah and T.E. and Martin when you are talking religion.

Ramah brought color to the board cause sometimes its good to get into a good message board arguement.

I for one miss his unique take on topics, and really if he feels the need to get on here and lie about stuff does it really matter in the grand scheme of things. Its funny.

And the simple fact remains that eventhough you guys HATE him so much, I am just going off the top of my head here but ramah is the only poster that I can recall having 3 seperate topics posted simple about him and his whereabouts.

For someone that y'all hate you sure do Like to talk about him.

8. bubbafong

bubbafong Founding Member

I only talk of him to emphasize how much I truly can't stand him. If you ever hear me say one positive thing about Ramah, you have my permission to kick me in the balls.

9. USNavyTiger

USNavyTiger Founding Member

While I won't comment on him being "good" or "bad", I will state he was "INTERESTING".

haha...

I think he comes back. He won't be able to take it.

10. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Wow! Never thought I'd get NEGATIVE rep points for saying that I thought a particular poster's comments were "annoying at times" and that, IMO, him leaving the board because we didn't hire the coach he wanted was like him turning his back on LSU.

So, I give my opinion on something, and do so without saying anything obsene, I get chucked negative rep points? OK, superguy! Thanks, Martin. :thumb:

Guess you'll give me negative rep points for recognizing you?

Well, I'm sorry if my comments about Ramah offended you so much, but the guy was, IMO of the posts I read written my him, more offensive to others--both LSU fans and visitors, than they weren't.