Will Ramah ever return?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ChineseBandit, Jul 30, 2005.

1. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Jesus B ... showing your age ...

Better invest in one of those “Help I’ve fallen and can’t get it up gadgets”

2. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

486E0797-8DAC-48DE-82BF-0BEF658AB161.jpeg

Don’t make me want you!

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

How would you happen to know about Huckleberry Hound? I've also heard of Shakespeare but I'm not 300.

4. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Reruns in the 70’s

My favorite episode was when the bull stomped his @$$ ... Any huckster gotta know his limits

On May 28, 2006 Madrid’s Plaza De Toros, I made an ex-wife (big animal lover) attend a bullfight ... Remembering the Huck rerun, I predicted to all my friends back at Aramco Camp in Ras Tanura that a bullfighter would be gored that day ... No bullfighter had been hurt in Madrid for over 20 years prior to that ... This ex-wife was a magnet for amazing things with animals ... We’d be doing SCUBA in Turks & Caicos and a giant whale shark would suddenly appear and play around with her ... I just knew something was coming ... So it’s the second bull of the day on a usual Sunday of 6 bulls where THE FINAL SCORE IS ALWAYS BULLS ZERO AND MATADORS SIX ... In between each bull they haul the dead carcasses out ... Second bull gores a Bandarillo ... There are three types of Matadors
    1. Picador ... Knight with lance on horse loaded with lead shielding armor ... He bleeds the bull by lancing him ... but not too much or crowd boos

2. Bandarillo ... Quick lil BASTIDS that bleed the bull more with short spears in his shoulders

3. Matador Proper who holds the cape with his sword ... One clean kill with sword stabbing the bull between the shoulders is considered magnificent... Two sword thrusts make the matador a bum and crowd boos

We’ll the second bull of the day ... This mofo was mad dog mean and fighting that picador and goring the lead shielded horse and throwing him around ... reminded me of Magee last Saturday ...

Man I start to go crazy yelling for the bull and the crowd booing cuz this picador is bleeding the bull too much

He shudda bled him more ... After the picador left the 2 bandarillos start sneaking the bull in the back and stabbing him with those spears

Poor 2nd guy didn’t make it ...

This bull whips around like Derek Stingley and gores the crap outta that poor bastid and gets him on the ground and DIGS HIM IN ...

Twenty clowns and others race in there to save this poor bastid and get the bull distracted ...

Six matadors carried his ass out horizontal

The final matador considers going in for the kill and I’m the only mofo in the stadium screaming to save the bull ... I’m waving to Don Carlos (King of Spain) and screaming in Spanish to spare this bull’s life because he’s magnifico

Only the king can do this ... Other folks start booing my arse and this is getting crazy

They killed the damned bull with three thrusts because he such a damned badass and these Spaniards wanted a piece of my ass but I’m booing the final kill ... Anyway they drug the carcass out and killed four more bulls

That day it was Matadors 6, Bulls 1

One of the most amazing events I’ve ever seen

Apparently the Spanish want to spare a bull ONLY IF IT GORES THE MATADOR PROPER not a lowly bandarillo matador ...

Phuck that ... I know quality beef when I see it

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019