Will Ramah ever return?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ChineseBandit, Jul 30, 2005.

1. ChineseBandit

ChineseBandit Founding Member

As I recall, Ramah left the board when Miles was hired and I believe he was insistent that the recruiting gravy train was over with Saban's departure. Given the good start to the 2006 class, will Ramah admit his error and prostrate himself before the board, asking forgiveness??

:hihi:

2. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Ramah was found by his bookie so he may not have any hands

3. bubbafong

bubbafong Founding Member

You mean when he said he wouldn't come back until after Miles left?

Yeah, we can hope.

4. ChineseBandit

ChineseBandit Founding Member

See, I liked Ramah. The most entertaining posts bar none. Disappointed me when he showed so little faith in the new regime. I mean, even if you think they are gonna fall flat on their face, it's STILL LSU we're talking about.

5. PGTiger

PGTiger Founding Member

Ramah died, did y'all not see that thread?

:shock::wink:

6. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

As far as I am concerned, Ramah is a fair weather fan.

Only a fair weather fan would NOT take what comes with coaching changes and keep on supporting the team, but instead throw a temper tantrum and constantly trash the new coach etc.

Ramah isn't a Tiger fan, he was Saban's bitch.

7. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

One thing i dont understand about this forum is all LSU fans going at each other and being so eager to rip each other apart.

Save that for the other teams posters.

Make one mistake in a post and you get the sarcastic , lambasting and made to feel like you are not a fan.

Wake up people and even if you disagree or dont like someone their is still enough room for everyone to have an opinion.

If you dont care for a post go to another. There is no law that says you must rip people apart if you disagree.

As an example i made a mistake about North Texas being 1AA instead of 1A the past years.

You would have thought i killed somebody with the sarcastic responses.

I will and have ripped other teams posters but i try to be civil to fellow LSU fans whether i agree or disagree.

While Ramah had some views i disagree with i hate to see LSU fans leave.

Thats my 2 cents.

Geaux Tigers

8. OkieTigerTK

I agree, except that ramah made post after post (after post) throwing tantrums and trashing Miles. All after Miles was already named HC. This wasn't a one post mistake kind of thing.

I was a Les Miles fan before he became the HC at LSU, so I could be biased. And who knows, maybe after I get a little bit of sleep (4 hours in two days leaves me rather bitchy, I easily admit) I will feel a bit more charitable towards his attitude. But I doubt it.

Ok, enough ranting on my part.

9. OkieTigerTK

Ok, I can admit when I get too bitchy. After stepping away from the computer and then coming back and re-reading some posts, I realize the last part is probably too harsh.

But I still don't think that going on and on trashing a coach that hasn't even coached his first game as a tiger is cool.:dis:

10. bubbafong

bubbafong Founding Member

It wasn't Ramah's opinions or views that made so many people dislike him. It was the fact that he was an obnoxious, arrogant a$$, who was the first to jump on people and hurl insults, and the last to let anything go. I dont' have a problem with anyone else on here that I know of, and although people disagree, I can be civil with just about anybody. Ramah was the exception, and I'm glad he's gone.