Vote Now! Will Arch Manning win a NC?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Perple, Feb 17, 2022.

?

NC for Arch? Gut feeling?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    88.2%
  1. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Chew on this.

If it wasn't for Lane, what would the economic impact be on Oxford with Arch?

2. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

I give up. Tell us.

3. Perple

Perple Founding Member

If Texas hires Cutcliffe, seems like they will have the inside track for Arch, as he coached both Peyton & Eli.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Nothing would make me happier than for ALL of that to happen and Texass will still suck. Watching that implosion will be pay per view worthy.

XXL TideFan and Perple like this.
  5. Perple

Perple Founding Member

6. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

The last I heard about that I came away with the impression Cut joining the Texas staff was "trending down." I don't believe Sark is a good fit for Texas: haven't since he was hired. I don't believe he'll be there for more than three more years.

From an entertainment point of view Arch to Florida would be interesting. I've heard doubts about Napier's offensive history versus what Arch is looking for in a school. One would think he'd be as big on campus as Tebow.

For drama, Georgia. I can easily see Kirby blow up his quarterback room just for the publicity.

All signs point to him playing in the SEC. I'm looking forward to seeing that.

7. Mr. B

Mr. B Founding Member

Managed to see Manning play. While he has some talent. I did not find it to be the blow everyone out the water talent that they seem to be tagging him with. Kinda feel bad for the kid with all the pressure they are putting on him to be the next golden one.

TerryP likes this.
  8. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Have you seen any of Imaleava? I've seen enough of him where if I were signing a QB I'd take his commitment in a heart beat and wouldn't look back. I believe both have great potential but I don't see Arch as much of a threat if his team runs into a strong defensive front: he can't scramble as well.

That said, having a QB with the upbringing Arch has received? I believe we'll all agree he's got a good football IQ coming into collegiate play.

Perple likes this.