WIFESPEAK

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by bayareatiger, Apr 27, 2007.

1. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

i just get home and already hear this ****...:wink:

definitely an omen.

2. phlashman

phlashman Founding Member

Think I've gotten virtually every one at one time or another. Heres one I get from time to time.

You never allow me to express my feelings= All you wanna do is not hear me bitch!

Short story here...not speak but body language

Wife sits next to husband in car dealership closing booth. Arms wrapped around purse, legs crossed. Subliminally she's saying to hubby, I control two things in this relationship, and you ain't gettin either one until I get what "I" want!

Women....God love em all! :grin:

3. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

You're just being a Scrooge = Christmas Budget? I thought that was what I got to spend each day for the 12 days of Christmas....

4. TigerBill661

TigerBill661 Life is Good

This is the best advice I have heard: "I am sorry, Dear. It was all my fault, Dear. It won't happen again."

In the words of Jeff Foxworthy: If Momma ain't happy, you ain't happy - and if Momma ain't happy long enough, you're going to be unhappy with half your stuff. :mad:

5. TigerFanNTenn

TigerFanNTenn Founding Member

I did the exact same thing this year and got EXACTLY what I wanted. It helps to just be up front about it. Most men don't get subtle.:lol:

6. Mrs.C*Team KATT

Mrs.C*Team KATT Freshman

There are some of us women out there who just speak the truth when asked you know. So this whole explanation would have to be thrown out the window. The only exception is for the one week out of the month that God gave us us the authority to put our significant others through this living H*LL!:grin:

1 person likes this.
  7. phlashman

phlashman Founding Member

Ooops...think we're in trouble boys.

8. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Receding hair line trumps your monthly visitor. After YOUR week in hell, it goes away! :yelwink2: