Why Putin is desperately trying to help Trump win - in two easy steps

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

1- Oil and gas exports account for half of Russia's federal budget
    2- Hillary Clinton wants the USA and its Western European allies to transition to green energies, in large part to reduce Russian power

http://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-pu...il-natural-gas-ukraine-europe-fracking-516397

Now, why does Trump play along with Putin's meddling in our democracy? Because after six bankruptcies Trump's credit is lower than dirt, no American banks will approve him for loans, and he's mortgaged up to his eyeballs in debt to Putin and the Russian mafia.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

All of which makes Trump Putin's puppet.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Is that why Clinton made the Uranium deal with Russia?

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Putin desperately wants Clinton as president.

She pressed that goddamn reset button back on 2010, and Putin was the beneficiary and took full advantage of it. Russia was left for dead on the world stage before that happened.

Putin wants an idiot like Hillary in office.

5. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Lol. With all the shit coming out to tie your candidate and current president to corrupt DOJ and you're wasting time with speculation like THIS? Lay off the shrooms.

The funniest part is the Clintons did have issues with pay for play with foreign governments. Google it fool.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I don't give a rats ass who helps him or Johnson or anyone else for that matter. If it keeps that wretched cunt out of the white house I am all for it

HalloweenRun, Bengal B and LSUTiga like this.
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Gotta hand it to you Rex, you're trying. You're kind of barking up the wrong tree though.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

What I don't get and I'm serious, if this was let's say, Darrell Issa running for president, I bet not 1 person on here would even think twice to question how his wealth has grown exponentially since 2000 when he was elected. No one on here would even raise an eyebrow because he has an R next to his name and anyone with an R is better than anyone with a D.

My point is there are tons of politicians who have used their political careers to further their personal gains. It just so happens that Clinton happens to be really fucking good at it. It's definitely not right in my eyes, but let's start going after all of them, not just the ones with the D by their name.

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

LaSalle, most politicians are public leaches, no problem there. Those jobs are not all glory and entail a lot of putting up with bullshit.mproblem with Clinton's is they crossed the line and more than once. It's like saying millionaires have the right to live luxuriously but the one who got there from dealing drugs...you feel me?

Bengal B likes this.
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Oh yeah? What's "the line" supposed to be? How? Where?