Why I don't support BLM

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 15, 2016.

1. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Clearly because deep down he thinks some of the cops deserve it by these domestic terrorist operating under the cloak of Black Lives Matter/Black Panthers whatever, same reason he doesn't acknowledge Muslim Terrorist because he's a domestic muslim terrorist himself! If it looks and smells like shit, it's shit folks.

2. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Could that guy have been anymore of a racist dick? I thought she owned him, of course he didn't want to go to the tape....

http://video.foxnews.com/v/50409357...s-former-black-panther-leader/?#sp=show-clips

LSUTiga likes this.
  3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Sheriff Clarke doesn't eff around. Don Lemon really looked scared here.

tigerchick46 likes this.
  4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Damn how'd I miss this. These pussy reporters can't own up to their bullshit narrative yet they play it up every live minute on the air.
    Lemon is shitting himself and can't answer a question truthfully. Good thing Sheriff Clarke is black bc white people can't have an honest discussion about race. This is how real problems get solved. If the weak ass reporter could answer like a man.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Why do media people get personally offended when someone challenges their reporting and their alleged facts? Straight from jump, Lemon's body language says he's not welcoming this guest. Love the eyeballing though from Sheriff Clarke.

So....Lemon tells the Sheriff to keep the volume down but his volume wasn't up or even on the rise. He was in fact, stating his case confidently and assertively. Then Lemon has to scold him and ask him for civility. I saw nothing uncivil about the Sheriff's behavior, volume, or remarks. He is outspoken and opinionated. That doesn't make him uncivil.

Lemon cites a Harvard study to support his case....and then summarily dismisses the same study when the Sheriff translates the facts accurately. And then of course, when challenged on another fact point, Lemon says his facts are true because his source is....Obama. LMAO.

Lemon states that he is only there to report facts, not engage in a discussion of his personal beliefs. And yet, early in the discussion on the topic of BLM, he said he was "not necessarily" in support of BLM. And I have to go back to an interview he did a few months back with one of the Cosby accusers. When she said she was forced to give oral sex, Lemon said, "You know, there are ways not to perform oral sex if you didn’t want to do it,” So much for journalistic integrity.

LSUTiga likes this.
  6. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

You asked: low income black school with 100% success rate:
    http://hechingerreport.org/a-low-in...-100-percent-of-black-male-students-graduate/

Its not about white and black... white kids who grow up in a stable home are successful so are black kids.... its all about a stable home no "institutional" racism or what every bullshit tag you want to call it.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

How 'bout those Huxtables, eh?

8. LSUTiga

I agree with you on all points but I was really laughing when Lemon played the "I'm a journalist" card. What a cowardly way to back out instead of debating facts. Course, maybe he knew, based on facts, he had no chance.

That Clarke guy skeers me through the tv.

9. LSUTiga

I'm not necessarily agreeing with him or disagreeing with you, but there is a correlation between white kids and stable homes- though it seems to be changing.

EDIT: That's no "normal" school there. They handpicked 150 of close to 3K apps. It does address the challenge BT posed to you but jus sayin.

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Well, he is gay....the passive thing suits him.

[​IMG]
    Don't you eyeball me, boy.