Why fundamentalists like Jerry Falwell, Jr., still support Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

All sweetness and light? No, of course it wasn't. The good people outnumbered the bad 40,000 to 24. So, it 40000/40024 good. Not that I expect you to understand franctions.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

So people celebrating free speech carrying American flags and wearing Trump hat's were bad people. I get it and now it seems you are fetting stupidier by the minute.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Interviewer: "Trump said there were 'good people' on both sides. Do you believe that?"
    Falwell: "I don't know. He had inside information I didn't have."

LOL. What a freaking snake. Howard Dean just accurately called Falwell a hypocrite and a phony Christian who doesn't uphold the teachings of Jesus Christ. Good call, Howard.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The same Howard Dean who blew his chances for the Democratic nomination by making stupid remarks on TV?

6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

first,.. your linked article headline read,.. VICIOUS LEFTISTS SAVAGELY BEAT OLD WOMAN WITH AMERICAN FLAG AT BOSTON PROTEST what really happened was some fucker grabbed her flag, tried to run away with it, she held on and fell down. There was no beating savage or otherwise,.. just an asshole acting like a dick. The headline is sensationalized bullshit,.. and now you're propagating that lie.

Secondly,.. who the hell do you think your kidding? you more than anyone else on this board wanted there to be violence in Boston,.. just so you could continue your rail against the left.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The asshole who grabbed the old lady's flag may not have intended to injure her but he acted stupidly without thinking of the consequences if the woman naturally tried to keep her flag from being stolen. He should be charged with aggravated battery as well as theft.

8. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I agree,.. but she wasn't savagely beaten was she? That headline was a lie, pure bullshit propaganda.

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

What about the fact that antifas through bottle filled with urine and other things at police in Boston while MSNBC said it was peaceful. I cited AP in the Boston acts and the official Philadelphia police report. That factual???? Why don't you blast the MSM for their failures?????

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Now you want to parse fact from fiction in headlines? How democratic of you.

Winston1 and Bengal B like this.