WHOA! Some of you want to fire Orgeron?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Kikicaca, Sep 19, 2017.

1. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Again, you're thick! EVERYBODY has to run the football up the middle. No shit! Do we really have to hash out the obvious? You pick little things out and respond to those, not the entire comment. Our offense ISNT working against SEC competition. Not yet anyway! And if o-line is why, make some adjustments. All anybody with a brain is saying, is if it doesn't work, try something different, hell it just might. Short passes, screen passes, etc. If our playbook can't be utilized, that's on the coaches! Every other damn team got their playbooks installed, especially by week 4! You're way too soft

2. VHSTiger

VHSTiger Freshman

And we've got two weeks to get it ready to start working. I'm nervous.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  3. LSU_4_LIFE

I'm extremely nervous as well, could very well be in for a long long year. Indont care how bad it is, justwant to see improvement. Week over week, your goal is to get better. In my opinion albeit young, we have the talent to finish very strong. Looking forward to some progress in the next 2 weeks.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

So you are saying "anybody with a brain" and "everybody is saying" we need to "try something different". So you are saying our coaches are stupid and cant see that. You are saying YOU have the answer and its "try something different". Give O and Canada a call with this brilliant idea cause "everybody with a brain" can see the problem just not our coaches.

5. LSU_4_LIFE

NO! I'm just an alumni and a fan chatting football (playing Monday morning QB) JUST LIKE YOU on a message board that exists for fans to talk about LSU football. Turn on ESPN, Sirius XM, CBS Inside College Football, etc. they all agree. It's not up to us to answer, it's up to the guys getting paid millions of dollars. Yes, ANYBODY with a brain knows that if it doesn't work (for whatever reason) it's time to try something that might. That's called making adjustments, it's what winning programs and coaches do.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I understand that and I am just a guy disagreeing with your assertions, thats all. Just totally disagree that O and Canada and Aranda have all of a sudden became idiots because of one loss. When you are getting beat on the line of scrimmage nothing looks good. Bama makes most teams offenses look inept no matter how sophisticated. Do you think our staff who is with these players day and night doesnt know what they can and cannot do on the field? I read you and can feel the panic and you will before this season is half through call for firing the whole staff. If it was just simply adjust then we would never lose a game in your way of thinking. What most people are really saying is the lack of depth, youth and injuries to both lines is the real problem. I predicted the MSU loss because I saw this and realized MSU is good. When you game plan for a team and you are getting beat its not that easy to all of a sudden switch to another offensive scheme that you didnt practice all week and expect it to go smoothly. I will tell you that I am not sold on Canada's offense yet but I know enough football to know one loss is not the judge of his body of work, lets see how he can adjust now knowing what MSU exposed.

7. LSU_4_LIFE

When did I call them idiots?

8. LSU_4_LIFE

When did I call for ANYBODY to get fired? You either can't read or have me confused with someone else.

9. LSU_4_LIFE

Making adjustments is what separates good from great. Of course we were and still are going to lose some games this year. But last time checked you play the game to win, every game.

No panic. I've been a fan a long time. I agree we are not the program we used to be and there are several reasons for that. I just want to see improvement week over week, just like the guys signing the paychecks do.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Didnt say you did, said I dont think they are idiots and havent thought of adjusting the game plan. Also I said you would call for firing halfway through the season didn't say right now. All I know is you are already thinking O and Canada are running the wrong offense.