Who would you vote for and why

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by lsu-i-like, Oct 13, 2011.

?

Who would you vote for?

1. [R] Ron Paul

12 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. [D] Barrack Obama

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. [3rd party candidate]

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. martin

martin Banned Forever

i am not annoyed, amigo. you will have to try far harder to annoy me. the gradin99 annoyed me. act like him if you want to be terrible.

ok, how about if ron paul loses you cant discuss the topics of the fed, fiat currency, debt to china, blowback and war policy for a y

....nevermind i cant make this bet. i cant lose. i am basically just making demands of you and i feel bad about it. carry on with your delusions.

2. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Post #15

3. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Anybody but Barry.

4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

He just happened to predict the economic collapse because he understands and makes decisions based on sound monetary policy rather than bogus economic ideas. All the "reasonable" folks believe in bullcrap economics.

In a time where the economy is in such trouble, it is foolish to dismiss someone so well respected and prescient regarding economic policy. I don't understand how folks so critical of Obama and Bush will basically vote for the same ideas packaged a little differently. Y'all are going to vote for the same idiotic policies because the guy who is right is considered weird because reality is so skewed to the wrong.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

It's his isolationist policies that scare us off.

6. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

If you even understood the meaning of the word.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

not agreeing with a policy is not the same as not knowing what the word means. do you ever present actual arguments?

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Ron Paul sheep have their own definitions for commonly used terms.

9. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I would vote for anyone other than Obama because he was worse than I thought. I did predict he would be like Jimmy Carter but it is far worse.
    Anyone would make a better president than him, he seems like he is now trying to campaign and community organize at the same time? Seems like he is in favor of the chaos that is happening in the country.
    I am hoping to cast a vote for Herman Cain, wish Ross Perot was running. I want to elect someone who has an idea how to fix the finances, without that the country is screwed. I like Ron Paul but I disagree with his foreign policy, it is definitely a foreign idea.

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

How? Give me one example.

Herman Cain has never held public office. He has no track record. He's making foolish predictions and absurd assumption. 999 is so full of holes that the Republican party won't even support it.