Who whined bout Cole Tracy scholly

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by RamahRising, Sep 21, 2018.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I was talking about Tech. I agree not all losses are equal.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Once again you will never be happy until Saban comes back to LSU hat in hand begging for his old job. You would have fit well as a fan in 1958 when people were not happy with Paul Dietzel for not winning big enough even though he was undefeated and won the NC. That really happened.

I know you dont respect my words but BP couldn't have stated it any better so maybe listen to him. You will be perpetually disapointed I fear.

3. lsu-i-like

I do respect your words. Most wins deserve a certain level of criticism and most losses deserve a certain level of praise. I’m not going to be mum on either, even if Eaux brings us to Saban levels. I AM pulling for him, BTW, I guess we just do it in different ways.

BTW, the talent at LSU is incredible; there are quite a few guys playing on SU. I think Eaux is replenishing a void that Miles allowed to grow. But we have a ton of talent, which SHOULD raise expectations. With better coaching, better talent wins. We were at Bama levels once, Eaux needs to get us back there. Aside from the CB/QB missteps, I think O has us moving in the right direction.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Here is a bulletin; I follow recruiting religiously and we have no more or better talent than Bama, Georgia and Aub. Moo U is very very close and the Aggies not far off. BTW having better talent does not guarantee a win even if you are Saban but Saban is the best.

5. lsu-i-like

Aren’t we tops in players in NFL? I thought we were. I think you’re sandbagging a wee bit.

Talent doesn’t guarantee winning, but better talent combined with better coaching will win most games.

6. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Rock on top of the building
    Ute beer ...

Obviously ecstatic about O’s management and delegation skills ... Still reserved about Minger ... For the 155th time ...

You’re like a big red broken record parrot ...

One that’s been tamed by Saban

Quit who
    Go wear your red Pom poms ... sick of hearing your Saban worship! That midget is going down this year in Tiger Stadium ...

Wish my paw was alive to put a much deserved shoe up your ...

six pack dan likes this.
  7. BP

BP Founding Member

If pulling the rug out from under Kirby Smart and his Georgia Bulldogs in the second half of the 2017 national championship wasn't enough, Alabama claims a share of the draft title over the past decade. It's easier to win five national titles when you have 22 first-rounders since the 2008 draft. LSU, which is always being compared to Alabama, is still 11 behind Alabama in first-round picks in the past 10 years.

Next best
    USC: 62
    Ohio State: 56
    Florida: 55

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...e-programs-most-nfl-draft-picks-last-10-years

Brian and lsu-i-like like this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Like I say you are disapointment looking for a place to happen.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

For the 156th time your Minger reserved is undeserved. "So Minger makes mistakes I suppose your head coach makes mistakes?" You know what an older guy like me does for a guy like you? Changes your diapers. If you are ecsatic about O's management and delegating skills than why did he delegate E as his OC? If E sucks than O sucks as a delegator. Can't have it both ways.

$200 we lose to Bama

10. lsu-i-like

ight