Who should really be in the BCS Title Game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerJag, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

You guys really need to start paying attention...especially you, John. If you're trying to convince people that you're an LSU fan...you might wanna check who LSU has played this year. UGA ain't it.:nope: UGA and LSU haven't played since the '05 SECCG.:thumb:

Yeah, he IS.:hihi:

2 people like this.
  2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

For the most part, I get better info here than from many of those so called expert columnist, ESPN reporters, etc...

3. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

That's a dickhead statement, Fishhead. You've seemed like a pretty cool guy so far (I like Mississippi people, and I like rednecks). I have LSU tattooed on my body. I graduated from there. Seriously, that is cheap.

And very hypocritical, I might add, being that you were the one trying to tell us not to engage in "petty" off-topic conversations, and now you are contributing to it yourself.

But thank's for letting me know Tiga is a girl. It's hard to believe what she says. As for all that stuff you posted Tiga, I'm not going to argue with it. That would be like arguing with uscvball. It's a waste of time.

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Nah Nah, that's a Fishhead statement, get your facts straight. Btw, I have a tattoo, too- a heart on my tit (C cup- if it matters).

Maybe I'll show you one day...if you're nice, AND hot. Oh, and hung. :lol:

2 people like this.
  5. buckeye78

buckeye78 Founding Member

I never said UGA and LSU would've been a rematch. I was remarking about not winning your conference.

6. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

He was talking to me. I said rematch because I was thinking of the Michigan v. OSU situation last year. Thank goodness we didn't play Georgia this year. They are responsible for the last two major beat-downs that we took. But we play them next year. I'd hate to be in the SEC East.

7. VABuckeye

VABuckeye Founding Member

Honestly, JohnLSU, you're the one that comes across as a dickhead. You are more interested in little green good marks than you are in posting sincerely. You say you're such a nice guy but your many of your posts seem intended to deceive others. That's not how a "nice guy" conducts himself.

The people here doubt that you're an LSU fan and your posts at BP are simply an attempt to get good rep.

Why don't you try something and just post honest, objective viewpoints instead of acting like a weasel? It's how I've conducted myself here and for the most part I think I've been well received. At least people don't question my loyalty.

2 people like this.
  8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Very much so. :thumb:

9. buckeye78

buckeye78 Founding Member

I really don't care about rep points, whomever red flagged me for making a clarification. What does kinda piss me off though, is the comment STFU...that's anonymous for me, and i don't know who you are...so why don't you let me know, cause if you're going to be an *******, I know who to ignore in the future.

I realize i'll probably lose more "points" for this one. I don't really give two s#$ts. I came here to talk intelligent football with from what i've seen, one of the most passionate and educated fan bases in college football, not trash talk high school style.

10. Chip82

Chip82 Founding Member

The talking heads at ESPN are starting in with the, "USC is the hottest team in the country right now," BS. The Rose Bowl protected USC from facing the best team available, which was UGA.

UGA and LSU didn't play, so it wouldn't be a rematch to see what could be the best two teams in the country squaring off in the final game.

I'm simply not sold on tOSU because of the lack of being truly tested. If Michigan gets beat up in Tampa, it will further confirm my doubts.