Who should really be in the BCS Title Game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerJag, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Sometimes when your opinion isn't the same as someone else's, you aren't allowed to have that opinion in peace.:rolleye33:

I disagree for the most part with the Gator...but I certainly respect his opinion. To say USC has had a tougher road is questionable...based on the fact that the teams that SHOULD'VE been good OOC teams-Nebraska and Notre Dame-SUCKED. Also, the loss to Stanford just destroys them IMHO.

OU would have a beef...but the fact is, whether we like it or not...OSU plays in a Major BCS conference...and has but one loss to a team that will represent that major BCS conference in a BCS bowl. They beat the stew out of Wisconsin and Penn St as well...both DECENT teams in the Big 11. OU lost to Texas Tech, and the team that will play Bama in the Indy Bowl...6-6 Colorado. OSU is the #1 team in the country...bottom line.

There are quite a few teams that may well beat OSU at this time...same can be said for LSU. But the fact is, OSU is #1, and LSU is #2. Virginia Tech has a better claim than either OU OR USC, as they are #3.

2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

JohnLSU [​IMG] vbmenu_register("postmenu_1023295", true);

Columbus, OH: Headquarters of the NFL from 1921-41​

Bank: 0.00​

Total Points: 374.93​

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Quote:​

Originally Posted by Steve19 [​IMG]

Hey, -LSU- ... Ohio State is going to win the national championship game and it isn't going to be as close as you think.

gee john, based on this and other similar posts at buckeye planet, i have to wonder if you are a LSU fan, a osu fan or a suck up?....so which one is it osujohn? i'm thinking door # 3 ;) why don't you refresh our memory regarding the thousands of death threats given by LSU fans to ESPN personnel? c'mon osujohn, time to show your true (scarlet & grey) colors​

1 person likes this.
  3. VABuckeye

VABuckeye Founding Member

kcal,

I post at Buckeye Planet as well and I've been wondering the same thing. However, his Ohio State knowledge is either very limited (just jumped on the bandwagon) or he playing shenanigans over there to pump up Ohio State.

4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

have no problem with his being an OSU fan or an LSU fan but this sucking up eddie haskel routine is weak and pathetic....c'mom john, i'm calling you out!

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Well is he is really an OSU fan, then that is lame coming on here as LSUJohn masquerading as an LSU fan.

It's interesting that he joined as soon as he found out OSU was in the national championship against LSU.

6. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I knew something was up with John.:nope:

7. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Anybody find any other juicy posts of mine at Buckeye Planet? Come on... keep looking...

8. VABuckeye

VABuckeye Founding Member

Weel, at least he's consistent. He's masquerading as an LSU fan on an Ohio State forum as well.

1 person likes this.
  9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

since you asked JohnOSU....btw...i'm still waiting the details about the thousands of LSU faithful that sent death threats to ESPN on air personnel. put up or shut up and go away, f'n troll.....

10. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Here, I just wrote this email to bhelmLSU :

Look, if my behavior here on TF is angering or hurting you, just write me and tell me about it. I'm a cool guy in real life. Please explain to me why you gave me a bad reputation mark and wrote "Damn Trolls." I have never in my life given a red "bad reputation" mark to anyone. You are only the second person to ever do so in my time here on Tiger Forums. It's like back-stabbing somebody or talking behind their back. Why not just write me a note, telling me how you think I am out of line? I don't like hurting people. I am a nice guy. Like I said, I'm pretty cool in real life. I'm sorry that I apparently don't come across that way via the internet. Could you please explain?

-John

Kcal, you have gone psycho. Anybody else who would read those same threads you are on BP would clearly appreciate me as a Tiger fan. Apparently I have pissed you off beyond belief. I am sorry.