Who is thinking about getting their dove fields ready?

Discussion in 'Sportsman's Paradise' started by jvalhenson, Apr 22, 2014.

1. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

I didn't see nearly as many birds as I had hoped to when I went. Hopefully they will hurry up and get here. I usually only go a couple of times per year so I hope it gets better real quickly.

2. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

They will likely show up. Like I said my numbers seem to be increasing but are still inconsistent. Sat there way over 100 coming in but yesterday it was prob more like 50ish from what I saw....I also didnt sit out there and watch near as much sunday but def seemed to be fewer than Sat.

3. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

Think someone up north must have flipped the switch this week. Past 2 days they are flying in like crazy. When I got home yesterday there we around 100 on the powerline over my millet and at least a couple hundred more on the ground. Today my brother was getting some stuff out of my shed to set up for his boys birthday party tomorrow and say they are flying in by the dozens today. Long way to go hopefully they keep on coming through Sept 13.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Saints @ Atlanta Sun. Sept. 7 at noon. Maybe you'd rather watch some dirty birds get killed