Who has the most favorable 2008 schedule between LSU, UF and Georgia?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TenTexLA, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Chip82

Chip82 Founding Member

No team in the SEC can go unscathed completely.
    It just doesn't happen any more when you play that many high impact games.

But the depth is pretty solid at most positions so it could be done if most of the injuries are not season ending.

Stafford is the most important factor. But I feel a whole lot better about things now that Logan Gray has a redshirt season under his belt. Gray is a dual threat QB who has 4.47 speed and will be Georgia's next starter after Stafford.

2. TenTexLA

TenTexLA Founding Member

If I were a Georgia fan I would be more concerned then we were last year about your schedule and surviving it. 4 road games in a row is a killer. You also have to survive ASU playing at ASU wanting to upset a top 3 ranked team in the nation. I can't wait to see this game. I hope the Dawgs can pull it off.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Acknowledging Miami not making the cut last year, bowl eligibility doesn't amount to a hilla beans with 6 wins and bowl eligibility means even less in the SEC with two cupcakes, in many cases three- leaving three conference wins to become eligible.

Take a look:
    Florida, for example, played the Hilltopers, Fla. Atlantic and Troy.

Arkansas- Troy, North Texas, Chattanooga.

Bama- Western Carolina, Houston, & ULM...oh, wait. :hihi: And Houston's not a bad one, they'd beat some SEC teams- in fact, Bama only beat them by 6.

Having said that, I did say I felt it was a tough call and I do credit UGA for their OOC schedule.

4. gotigers311

gotigers311 Freshman

Georgia definitely has the hardest schedule.....they have some nasty away games.