Who do you want to win the USC-Auburn game?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bestbank Tiger, Aug 6, 2003.

?

Who do you want to win the USC-Auburn game?

1. USC

18 vote(s)
    46.2%
  2. Auburn

21 vote(s)
    53.8%
  1. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

I don't really hate Auburn as much as the typical LSU fan, so I hope they do well against USC. I wouldn't mind seeing them be undefeated coming into Tiger Stadium to play an undefeated LSU team. Then LSU can take them behind the woodshed!

2. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Thats exactly what I was thinking. I think Auburn losing to USC will make them harder to beat. Complacency is easier to beat.

3. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

I think if USC gets a good QB going, they can win but if they dont which I question, they will lose.

4. SoLa in NoIll

SoLa in NoIll Founding Member

I can't believe this is even an issue. Despite the "always cheer for the SEC" rule you SHOULD HAVE, this year provides even more reason to pull for the War Eagles/Tigers/Plainsmen. Can you imagine the frenzy in BR when 7-0 Auburn arrives in town to face 7-0 LSU on October 25, 2003? Gameday crew in town, national media coverage, night game on ESPN, etc., etc. I can't wait.

5. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

I disagree with the "always root for the SEC" thing as I have no problem admitting that while I usually will root fot the SEC team, its not always going to happen. There are games I would love to see UF, UT, USC, and AU lose...

6. Hub

Hub Founding Member

I always pull for the SEC, with one exception........Miss St. Doesn't matter who they play I pull against them.......even Tulane.